3

He aggressively grabs the bottom half of my face in his hands and starts crushing it . It feels like he's about to break my jaw . I try swallowing the tears , but they roll down my cheek . He throws me onto the ground and the back of my head hits the wall and I sit up behind it , he spits the words " Oh what a disappointment you are Clara , I don't know why I ever spared your life . " I stand up and wipe the blood from my teeth and glare at him . " Don't look at me like that Clara , I see all of that rage in your eyes . When are you going to do something about it ? " . I look at him straight in the eye and I walk away silently. One of the soldiers look at me as I pass by with genuine sorrow in his eyes . I press my lips together in a half smile and I shut my door .

I melt onto the floor and stare at the wall blankly .  I stand up put on a black cami and ladies boxers and fall face first onto my bed . A knock on the door . I stay quiet hoping they'd go away . Another knock . Silence . And then my door opens and I hear footsteps maybe it's Anderson is he going to kill me in my sleep ? The scent of gardenias tickles my nostrils through my pillow and I know it's Aaron . I feel an added weight on my bed and a hand on my exposed upper back . His Warm hand on my bare back  it's so comforting . " It smells like marinated farts in here " he whispers to himself  . " Hey ! "  I shout in a muffled tone from my pillow . " Oh you're awake " , he says I turn around , and turn on my side lamp . His eyes widen and he moves closer to me . " Clara are you allright ? " . " Uh yeah " , I smile and Warner looks horrified . " Did you get mugged on the way to your room ? " the realisation hits . I probably look hideous I get up from my bed and turn on the bathroom light . I do look bad mascara tracks down my face and dried blood on my teeth . " Sorry"  I shout from the bathroom . No reply . I wash my face and brush my teeth . I look back in the mirror . I feel refreshed and as I turn around and bump into a male figure but it's not Aaron , it's Anderson .

" Have you been crying ? , you are a mess Clara . Why do you portray emotion ! " he shouts the words aggressively and slaps me across my face . And points a gun at my forehead " I should have done this a long time ago " BANG !!! . And I jump up from my sleep cold sweat breaking out my muscles cramping up . My hand on my heart beating fast , so so fast .

I check over to the alarm clock on the side of my bed 03:30 in the morning.  I get out of my bed and turn on the lights , I blink a few times to adjust to the light . And I see blood and black which I assume is mascara on my pillow I stare at it for a few moments and then flip it over , out of sight out of mind . I get into the shower cleanse myself and wash my hair . I wrap my body in a fluffy towel and nonetheless I feel better . I dry my hair 90's blowout style

It's cold as always so I put on black trousers and a black polaneck black loafers with gold buckles and a belt to match , I do my make up and spray on my candy scented perfume , if pink had a scent that's what it would smell like , what ? I have a...

It's cold as always so I put on black trousers and a black polaneck black loafers with gold buckles and a belt to match , I do my make up and spray on my candy scented perfume , if pink had a scent that's what it would smell like , what ? I have a soft spot for pink okay

I head to my brothers bedroom it's 04:45 he'd be awake , I enter his bedroom and see a light from his office and I find him hand over mouth staring blankly at a tiny notebook

I head to my brothers bedroom it's 04:45 he'd be awake , I enter his bedroom and see a light from his office and I find him hand over mouth staring blankly at a tiny notebook . "Aaron " , he looks up at me startled " Don't you knock " , he says frustrated.  My eyes widen at his response . " I - I'm sorry " I say , he runs his working hand over the length of his face and sighs .