22

We reach the robins blue egg house , and step inside

" Make yourslefs comfortable , the girl will be here anytime soon "
Aaron has disappeared Anderson sits down on the couch and checks his watch . I pace the length of the living room as the memories flood back .

I remember playing in this very living room with my dolls my dad watching me . Barbie and Ken kissed and lived happily ever after . Anderson laughed he picked me up and put me on his lap , told me how Momma and Daddy met and had a happy ending like Barbie and Ken . I remember my mom peeking through the corner her beautiful blonde hair and her golden smile and her emerald eyes . Showing me to stay quiet until Anderson noticed her . He smiled at her and she went over to him , leaned down and kissed him , kissed my forehead . She asked me to go check on Aaron outside I jumped off and went outside . I watched my mom help my dad up from the couch , she kissed him once again as Anderson wrapped his arms around her body and started rocking to the song playing on the record player . They just rocked around in the living room until my mom lazily took his hand and led him upstairs . That was Anderson on a good day . I dreamt of loving someone the way my parents loved each other , until well things went south .

My thoughts are interuppted by the door squeaking open . It's Warner. He looks bewildered , worry shifting in and out of his composure he plummets into one of the couches . We both know how to make our emotions from Anderson . It's silent . The door bursts open with soldiers carrying Juliette into the room . Aaron refuses to stand up sitting there defeated . And before I know it the world goes black