ch. 3

Location: Rooftop BarFeb 13th 5:30pm

Feb 13th
5:30pm

"What can I get you ladies?" I asked a group of girls who just came to the bar.

"Girl get me some oxygen" one with orange hair said huffing

Smiling at her I made them all waters they was just on the floor shutting shit down! I love when I see bitches out actually enjoying themselves. Most days people come out just to judge the next or just to sit! When me and my bitch go out we make sure we have a good damn time and don't give a damn who watching!

"Thank you" they all said downing their water I gave them all more water before going to check on the rest of the bar.

With me having actual experience now I do this bartending shit with no problem. I make great tips and get paid way more than minimum wage. I really don't need this second job anymore every since I've been doing the Paradise Room at Truth but the extra money never hurt. I have a few businesses that I want to try out so I been saving hella money to start them up. I've already applied for my LLC for both just waiting on paperwork.

"Bestieeeeeee" I hear my ride or die Nai call out to me which let me know it's must be time for me to leave shop I miss my baby anyways.

"Hi poooh, I feel like I never see you anymore" I hug her

Nai has been my ride or die since we were in the 6th grade. We been solid for 17+ years, been with each other through it all. First boyfriends, first times, major deaths, our biggest wins and our toughest losses. Nobody never believe us when we say the only major argument we had was when I decided to get K and myself our own spot to live in!

It was nothing wrong with living with Nai but I just felt like I needed to grow up a little bit faster to make sure my child was forever set. Nai and I had a routine when we lived together we had bomb house parties, game nights and movie nights we just had fun! Not to mention when Nai had a guy over my bitch don't know what keeping it down means. She was okay with changing things for the sake of Kyla but I figured why should she have to? I really just wanted to prove that I could do it on my own if I'm being honest, I was going to make sure  Kyla never want for anything and never go through a struggle especially with me being a single parent. That was dead!

"That's because we always working" she said as I walked over to the P.O.S to start my cash out. I already hit way past my goal for the week thanks to August. Speaking of August I'm still not sure what I should do tonight

"We need to plan something soon cause this not it" I said frowning

"This weekend?" she suggested
"Yeah I'm going to call off for this weekend, I need a mommy-daughter day with K, A day with you and one with both of yous" I cheesed

Laughing she asked "what yo doing tonight?"

I gave her a look

"Spill bitch" she said ignoring the bar rail. I nodded my head towards them