ch. 31

ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴊᴀ'ʟɪʏᴀʜ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ. ᴀɴʏʙᴏᴅʏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ꜱɪᴍɪʟᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʀɪɴ ᴊɪɴꜱᴜɪ?
ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ?!
🫶🏾

 ᴀɴʏʙᴏᴅʏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ꜱɪᴍɪʟᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʀɪɴ ᴊɪɴꜱᴜɪ? ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ?! 🫶🏾

April 7th

Pulling up to August house I put my phone one the dashboard holder facetiming Chaylin.

'Hey you here? The door unlocked'

'Yes I am and i'm just gon wait for you out here I don't feel like taking her out but take yo time'

'Okay I'm ready I just thought you would want to come see him"

she flipped the camera letting me see August walking into the living room

'I just seen his big head self'

'Who she talking about niece? You betta get ha'

I heard August say

'I don't want no smoke Chay' I laughed

'Nah matta fact hea I come'

Hanging up I shook my head, he so damn childish just want to be in something. It's been two days since I found out I have a baby brother and they want me to get custody of him.

I was supposed to go shopping with Chaylin for her party on the 6th but I had to reschedule. Still trying to wrap my head around everything.

I have to work at Truth tonight i'm going to be bartending 8 to 12am and have 2 clients after.
The way my life going I need the money.

Chaylin and Mya was actually coming to my house and was going to watch Kyla for me.

Sade was trying to get as much work done because she asked me if I wanted her to go with me to Detroit. I was so grateful because it was just going to be Me and Kyla I wasn't going to ask anybody to stop their life everybody have so much going on already.

Even August I know he's up to something beside getting his shop ready.

"What's all that shit you was talkin" he said opening the driver door.

"Man move' I laughed at him "you really don't want these problems"

I pushed his hand as he was trying to take off my seatbelt.
Kyla had fell asleep during the ride here my baby did not want to sleep last night I just hope she don't give them a hard time.

"Come hea let me rub on yo booty real quick before they come out"

"What is your problem never got on a shirt" this man had on a zipper hoodie no shirt it's spring but still a little chilly

I got out and we was now hugging he was rocking us back and forth.

"How you feeling mama?"

I just shrug my shoulder still holding on to him. "I'm still in shock I think"