ch. 4

Feb 14th7:06am

Feb 14th
7:06am

Getting out of the bed I walked over to where I have Kyla's crib checking her before going to do my morning hygiene

'It's too damn early' I say to no-one but myself walking towards my closet to grab something simple to slip on. Deciding on a white crop shirt and some joggers. Putting everything on I threw on an oversized black shirt because I'm bound to get make up on my shirt.

I have a a zoom meeting at 8:30am with FAIRE a vendor for the kids collection I want to start called 'Kyla' Closet'! If this goes well and we actually make sales all funds will go into a bank I have set up for Kyla whenever she needs it. Anytime we need to re-up on merchandise I'll pay for it with the money I make bartending or from any of my clients at the Paradise Room.

I'm super excited for this. I figured I can of course have K model the clothes on a separate Instagram. Making a mental note to remember to make both pages today.

The vendor that I'm meeting with today sell cute pieces in bulk that I will start with. But they also have people they work with that can make any design that I come up with.

I walked over to my phone on the bed and put it on the charger.

Going over to my vanity to do a quick glam. I decided to kill more time and take out the extension clips in my hair.

Leaving out the room I walked to the den, I was in the process of making it my home office. I really hope this shit go well I can definitely see myself working from home and my baby in the other room or with me. I need that I be missing my fat so much.

Logging into my iMac I went over my notes I had for this meeting with all my questions and any concerns I needed addressed. Checking my email to kill time I noticed I had and email from my old CPS welfare worker Mr. Hank he was the biggest dick.

"What the fuck do he want"

Not wanting to deal with my past at the moment I decided to ignore the email until a different year. Sighing I closed out my email. Dealing with CPS was the most terrifying, emotional traumatizing yet pointless thing I've ever had to deal with. Getting a calendar notification on my computer letting me know my meeting was about to start I immediately got nervous. Nervous im about to spend all this money for nothing, what if they scam me? What if nobody support? Shit!