ch. 33

Same night • April 11th 2am

2am

"Spread yo legs Jo damn stop running"

August instructed India, he was getting fed up with all the running she was doing. She be thinking that shit cute but he was just trying to get his nut and leave.

Could it be that he was taking his frustrations out on her right now? Most definitely but he could care less if he was being truthful.

"mmm fuck Papi you fucking me like you would rather be anywhere else" she let out "it hurts baby" she had tears in her eyes now

India was on all fours with him behind her so he couldn't see the tears ready to leak from her eyes, but he definitely could hear it all in her voice.

That made him calm down. He even felt bad.

"Shit my fault Jo, come hea" he pulled out of her without thinking he picked her up sitting down on the edge of the bed. He let her straddle him and they was now face to face.

India was surprised she really was waiting for him to tell her to stop bitching or something along those lines. Anytime they fuck it was either doggy style or her riding him. She give him head all the time and she love doing it even though he never returned the favor. It was all basic nothing this close or intimate.

She wasn't going to say shit to stop him. She been dreaming on him letting her see his soft side.

"I'm sorry Joelle, you hea me ma?" He grabbed his dick bringing it to her entrance making sure to be gentle with her because he meant that.

"It's fine Ant, just go slow please" she looked him in the eye hoping he kissed her

After putting his dick fully back in her he looked at her for a minute before nodding his head and grabbing her chin and he finally did it he brought his lips to hers.

...