ch. 18

Same day

Same day

Atlanta Med was 2 hours and 40 mins away from my house. This man lucky I liked him a little. I was debating if I should try to drop Kyla off to Sade like she wanted. When I called her she suggested it. But as much as I said I don't want her getting attached to him me and Nai talked and she said she would keep her in the waiting room while I run in to wish him a smooth recovery.

On the way to the hospital I realized I didn't eat so I stopped by Tropical smoothie and I got a turkey wrap and acia berry boost smoothie for me and Nai a sunshine smoothie.

Pulling up to Atlanta Med, I got nervous.

"Man this dumb, I could just tell one of them to wish him well for me" I said out loud turning the music down

"Girl that drive was damn near 3 hours we going in" Nai said checking herself in the mirror

I did the same after finding the closest spot I could.

"Alright shit you ready?"

"Yeah are we bringing her stroller?"

Getting out I opened the door "nah I don't know who all in here if it's room or any of that"

Grabbing her out we went inside to the front desk and waited until someone came to help us

"You know I called these lying motherfuckas, they said they didn't have him here"

Nai said I laughed at her as she mean mugged the room

"Hi how can I help you?" A black nurse asked

"Hi I'm looking for August Alsina room, just wanted to drop by and check on him"

"Hmm we have an Alsina he's really popular but August?"

Shit

"I'm sorry I call him by his middle name I meant An-thony?"
I said unsure

"Yes he is on the 5th floor intensive care Room 118" she wrote out passes for us and a sticker pass for Kyla's shirt

"Thank you"