ch. 27

April 2nd

April 2nd

"Ok I just need to grab some fruit for the week and I have everything" I said to Sade. We was in Whole foods getting groceries something we do together every other week. Later we was going to meet up with Nai, she never come with a grocery shopping she's more of a instacart girly.

"I can't believe you didn't think to tell me what happened at that club you need to quit"

I just shook my head thinking about

"It's cool I had to fight a lot in foster homes these girls don't even know how to fight for real" I laughed it off

The day after leaving August house I had to get back to work at Truth had 2 clients. India thought I would be a good idea to tell half the club I was fucking her nigga. When I asked her who her nigga was she of course said Anthony I told her I didn't know a Anthony.

How that's yo man and you don't even know his real name?She then thought it was a good decision to step to me and take her finger and poke at my forehead

Like bitch are you dumb? I grabbed the same finger and snapped it back. After that all hell broke loose and Trent had to carry me outside to calm me down.

Nate had me come to the office and he went off. He told me I was lucky he didn't want to reschedule my clients etc etc. which pissed me off more and before I knew I told him he was the lucky one, lucky that I didn't walk out that bitch.

I asked him how was I the one in the wrong when I don't say shit to any of the bitches in the club. Anytime it's a problem these hoes come at me first not the other way around.

He reminded me that he told me to make sure this never happened. Talking about he disappointed in me and some other shit I really wanted to tell him to kiss my ass but I just told him I understood.

After paying we headed back to her house to meet up with Trent and Kyla. I don't know where they were but I miss my girl.

"You know I have that opening in my company about to be available" Sade said as we pulled up in their driveway

She been hinting at me leaving Truth for a minute now but more so now that she know about the drama I been in with these slow hoes I work with now.

"Yeah I know, but you said I have until the 7th of April to make a decision, but truthfully I am considering it honestly"

"That's good enough for me, of course he not here yet" she said as we grabbed the last of the bags out the car

ᴬᵘᵍᵘˢᵗ❤️
ᶦˢ ᶜᵃˡˡᶦⁿᵍ...

Looking at my phone I smiled

"Hey handsome?"