ch. 29

April 4th

April 4th

'Hey Ja'liyah this Chaylin can you ft me?'

Reading the text I got up and went to do my hygiene routine before going to my backyard to FaceTime her. Kyla was still sleeping so I just grabbed the monitor.

Instead of telling her she could FaceTime me I just called her.

"Heyyy" she said smiling

"Hey pretty girl what's up?" I was shocked she wanted to ft me anyways. I was very curious right now

"Sooo I was calling because my 18th birthday is coming up'

She paused and started pumping her fist in the air screaming, "awwww shitttt" I said joining her with the fist pump and we laughed

'but It's next week on the 15th and I'm having a party at Opium I wanted to invite you" she cheesed real hard

"Aww pooh I'll come" I said without a doubt I'm glad his niece even thought to invite me

"Wait You talk to your uncle about it?" I asked since august pushed us taking shit slow so badly.

"Yea when I asked for your number I asked him if he was cool with it" hmm ok I guess I'm going for sure

"I hope it's enough time for you to find a babysitter for Kyla if not Mya already said she could come here to my unkie house with TT" she said acting as if she was catching her breath after all that, this girl was silly as hell.

"You know what I just might let her I could pay her I guess" I said

"Ouu also you can bring your bestie you was telling us about if you would like" after talking to her for a couple more minutes she told me she still need a second outfit for the club even asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her.

"Say cheeese" she said

"Alright ima go get Kyla up for breakfast Chay call me when you want to go okay?"

"Alright ima call you tomorrow wait you busy?"