ch. 20

March 19th

March 19th

Shawty independent
Make a nigga spend it
Make him, make him, make him, make him, make him spend it

I was now sitting in at my vanity doing my making up and hair getting ready to go visit August then head to Truth.

Twerking in my chair I bounced to Doechii song I be hearing sometimes working at RoofTop.

Kyla left about 30 minutes ago with Trent and Sade I won't be with my baby for 2 days. Nai had left to go see her boo thang. She been telling me about dude for a month now and I have yet to meet him. We gone have to fix that soon.

'Hmmm what color wig do I want to do' I thought 'Haven't did blonde in a minute'

Looking at the time it was now 6:32 I'm just happy I don't have to fly to the hospital. I don't know how but they moved August to the VIP floor and everything works differently his people just come and go whenever they please. Money really is a powerful thing.

I found a wig I got colored by Cherry when she first started she was promoting her side hustle me being me I supported. I told her to make it a shade of orange she thought would look cute on me and she did the damn thing.

I didn't want to do too much with the outfit since I'm going to work from the hospital but I definitely can't come regular walking into Truth. So I settled on a Gucci two piece I was going to play with the color orange today.

After getting dressed I left out for Atlanta Med.

1hour and 40 mins later

Thanks to Chris he told me to take some backroads that got me there a little faster than my first trip here.

I got out the car after parking in the garage on the 7th floor, it's a door that connects to the VIP floor. The perks I tell ya.

"Sis what's up" Chris said standing with some Dreadheads

"Hey Chris?" It came out more like a question

"Lord you so scary acting when meeting people" he said throwing his arms up

"This here Twins, August cousins but brothers" Chris said

Meeting more close family members, I promise I will blame all of them if August be mad when he wake. Period. all these niggas going down if I do.

"Ahh I finally get to meet the Heavy hitter" one said

"I don't know what you are talking about" I said laughing

So he was the one at truth with them ok

"wait what I miss?" The other one said

"Miss lady right here knocked a tooth out this strippa at Truth" he said