ch. 8

𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 • 𝖛𝖔𝖙𝖊

Feb 22ndLocation: Truth1:36 am

Feb 22nd
Location: Truth
1:36 am

Walking up to the club August, Zu, Chris, Sneak went straight to the front door not bothering with the line.

Immediately Trent spotted the 4 noticing they were missing their 5th man.

"What's up Yung" Trent said to Anthony before dapping them all up

They all had high respect for Trent. You see before they took over Trent or should I say Killiah was running shit heavy. He had all types of people on his payroll cops, d.a's judges you name it. That's why Ant was so confused on why he let it all go. The man was really untouchable in everyone eyes. Trent of course had his reasons though.

When he was getting out the game he heard of BG of course. He heard they was some young hot niggas who was only in they 20's well respected. Once Ant heard through the grapevine that Killah was getting out made the decision to move to Atlanta to take over.

Ant went to Trent told him he planned to come run shit since he was done, Trent didn't have nobody really to pass the game over too so he told Ant if whoever was left in charge let him takeover he wouldn't interfere. Ant relayed the message to the rest of BG and they was on go only took them a month to do it. Once they was for sure they had shit on lock and nobody was coming for their heads. They started moving the family down. They wanted to takeover in N.O but after Mel, and a few other close relatives deaths nobody wanted to be there anymore. Best believe they got their get backs but still wanted to be elsewhere. Especially August.

"Ain't shit just hea for a good time" August said

"Enjoy y'all selves" he said letting them through without checking for weapons

Trent knew 9/10 they were packing but Nate knew them niggas came with MONEY and knew they would never step a foot in there without protection.

Walking into the club the guys payed for a section in V.I.P

Nate watching the cameras seen them coming in he was the only one who knew that Ant payed for Dream's Paradise Room Experience. He also knew who Anthony was and knew he was very territorial. In Nate mind he just knew Dream was fucking him during her session she had with him.

'Fuck' he said

He had texted Ant earlier as he do with all clients who come in for the Paradise Rooms. He would send out confirmation text to see if he needed to fill any time slots. Once Ant didn't respond he gave his time to one of Dreams new clients.

Leaving out his office making sure to lock up Nate went down to catch Ant before 2am hit

Looking at his watch 1:56am