1.

[Author's POV]

On the month of October, the weather is a little chilly even when the sun is shining brightly. As usual people were getting ready for works while kids were getting ready for their schools.

Just like that in Suryavanshi house, a girl in her mid twenties is trying to wake a boy, who is refusing to go to school and keep covering himself with the comforter.

"....Ishu uth ja nahi toh fir thanda pani fek dungi tujh par!" Yelled an angry Ishna on her brother, who groaned. "Yrr di, I don't wanna go to school today, it's so cold." Ishan said and buried his face in his pillow.

(Ishu wake up or else I'll throw cold water on you!)

"Shut up and wake up! And be serious, it's your boards in less than three months!" Ishna yelled. "I'm serious. I even go to school everyday. I just don't want to go today as I'm very tired." Ishan said.

"My baby is tired?" Ishna asked, patting his head, which made him smile but winced the next second when she flicked his forehead. "Get up or no allowance this month!" And this made Ishan sit on his bed and glare at his sister.

"You're so mean!" With that Ishan huffed and went to get ready. Ishna shake her head and went to her room to get ready as well. It's her daily routine now. Wake up in the morning, freshen up, make breakfast for everyone, waking Ishan up then getting ready and leaving for office.

Getting to her room, she went straight to her closet and started looking for an outfit. After five minutes of rejecting, she finally chose a pair of beige shirt and blue jeans.

After wearing the outfit, she did her hair and applied some lipstick before taking her bag and going downstairs

After wearing the outfit, she did her hair and applied some lipstick before taking her bag and going downstairs. On her way to downstairs, she checked on Ishan and saw him setting his bag and nodded before finally reaching downstairs, where her other family members were.

"Good morning." Ishna greeted and took her seat. "Good morning." Her dad, Jayant, greeted, followed by Aradhana and she nodded. "Where's Ishan?" Asked, Jayant. "He is coming." Ishna replied.

"He is late again, isn't he? Huh! I mean, what else will happen if he keeps playing video games till late night." Kavya said and Ishna frowned. "It's not like that. He was completing his school work." Ishna said.

"Oh, is he now?" Mocked Aaradhana, which made Ishna quiet and look down. "Accept it Ishna, you have spoiled him." Aradhana said and Ishna continued looking down.

"Please this is always your excuse for annoying my di." All heard and turn to see Ishan, all ready in his uniform coming downstairs. "It's nothing like that. I'm just stating the truth." Aradhana said. "Sure. Like I'll believe you." Ishan said.

"Shan..no." Ishna stopped her brother. "What no? She always find excuses to yell or taunt you! Who does she think she is to--" "Enough Ishan! She is your elder. And what wrong is she saying huh? Your di have really spoiled you. From today onwards, you won't be playing video games. Put them all in my study!" Jayant said and Ishan scoffed.

"No, I won't." He said. "Yes, you will or else I'll send you to your bua's house in Bangalore." At that Ishan looked at his father with anger before rushing outside. Ishna also ran behind him.

"Ishu! Ishu, stop. Listen to me!" Ishna catch up with him and made him stop. When he did stopped, Ishna stare at him for a second before hugging him. Ishan also hugged his sister back and buried his face in her neck.

"I didn't mean to be rude but she is the one always telling at you and I don't like when someone yells at you." Ishan mumbled and Ishna pats his head. "I know baba I know. But she is still your elder, you should not forget that." Ishna said and Ishan looked away.

"Ok anyways, don't spoil your mood. Here take your lunch and some money. Have breakfast outside. But don't make it a habit, it's only for today." Ishna said and Ishan kissed her cheek. "You're the best! Love you. Bye!" With that Ishan leave on his bike.

Ishna watch him leaving and sighed before leaving in her car as well. She drove to her company. Building Dreams. She opened this company not too long ago with one of her best friend, Disha.

It is an Architecture company and they have already gotten two or three clients. They also got maximum employees,thankfully, as soon as they opened the company.

Arriving at the company, Ishna get off the car and greeting the guard outside before going in. She greeted the other staff members before going to her cabin. Putting her things down, she sit down and opened her laptop to start working. And five minutes later her door opened.

"Welcome your highness!" Came the voice of her one of the best friend, Disha. "Thank you." Ishna said as she give all her attention to Disha. "So, we've got a new client, who wants a lavish building for his new hotel. And let me tell you this can be our biggest client till now!" Disha informed.

"For real!? Wow, Disha! Where'd we get this client?" Ishna asked. "You remember one of Nimra's patient, Mr. Mehra right!? The one she told us about. It's him! Nimra, I guess, told him about our company and he wants to works with us!" Disha said.

"Wow! Nimra did a great job. But wait. From what I know he is a very big businessman then why did he wants to work with small company like ours?" Ishna asked. "Because there might be or not going something between him and......" Disha trailed and Ishna's eyes widen.

"Omg! Nimra and him are...?" Ishna asked. "Not yet confirmed but they went to few dates here and there." Disha said. "And I didn't knew about this!?" Ishna asked. "Bro even I got to know it today only. Like can you believe it, she didn't told us?" Disha said.

"Don't worry I'll take her class today!" Ishna said. "Sure." With that they discussed a little more about their work before Disha leave for her cabin. Ishna went back to her work as well.

Soon the evening rolled in and the two best friends were ready to leave for meeting Nimra. They'll be meeting at a cafe they usually meet. But unfortunately Ishna's car broke down.

"Damn it! Right now?" Ishna said. "Yarr even I didn't bring my car today as Rehaan dropped me." Disha said. "Let's just take a cab." Ishna said and nodding both went to look for cab, which they thankfully got soon.

Just as Ishna held the door to open, another hand came and held it as well. Both look up and their eyes met. They felt something inside them making them stare at each other, before Disha decided to interrupt.

"Excuse me, sir but we took this cab first!" Disha said and Ishna looked away from the stranger's eyes. "I know madam but I really need to get somewhere urgent and my car is broken so can you please let me take this one?" The stranger said.

Disha was about to refuse but Ishna stepped in. "It's ok. You can take it." Ishna said and the stranger smiled. "Thank you so much!" With that he sat inside and leave. "What yrr Ishu!? Now, how will we get to the cafe?" Disha complained.

"That's not the only cab in whole India. We will get another one. Look there's one coming!" Ishna said and stopped the cab and finally leave for the cafe.

Hey everyone! I'm starting the new story with the new year and this is the first chapter!Hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Happy New Year to you all!! Hope you all have an amazing year ahead❤️❤️✨✨!!

Have a nice day!

Thank You,

Author M✨