7.

[Ishna's POV]

It's been two days since Yuvaan and his family came to see me and I said yes to his proposal. And for some reason I've been feeling different since that day. A good different. Though we didn't contact each other after that day.

Well, I was hoping we would but I'm too shy to do it and I don't know about him. I mean he is a surgeon, he gets a lot surgeries here and there so obviously he is busy and I don't mind at all.

Besides, we are meeting tomorrow itself for the date of engagement. Yuvaan's family wants to do the engagement early and said we can take time for the wedding which is fine by me.

Currently, I'm in my office working on some files for the new project. Disha was also beside me as we were discussing with each other in between as well.

"See, Ishi! This design will look good, don't you think?" Asked, Disha making me look and indeed it was good. "Yeah. This one's good." I said. "Then let's finalise this." Disha said and I nodded.

"Yeah, did you fixed the meeting with that interior designer? Mr. Ahuja?" I asked. "Yeah, I did. He said we can held the meeting tomorrow." Disha said and I nodded before realising. "Tomorrow? At what time?" I asked.

"Around 11 or something." Disha said and I gave her a look. "Dishu we've to be at Singhanias tomorrow at 12." I said and her eyes widen. "Oh shit, Ishi! I totally forgot yrr! And Mr. Ahuja is leaving for Delhi after tomorrow!" Disha said and I groaned.

"Call him and ask if the meeting can be today?" I said and she nodded before taking out her phone and dialing Mr. Ahuja's number. Two seconds later she started talking and by the looks I don't think it's in our favour.

"Sorry Ishi....he is busy today as well." Disha said, after cutting the call and I sighed. "It's fine. I just hope he comes on time tomorrow." I said. "Uh-huh. So, eager to meet your soon to be husband and family!" Disha teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, it's nothing like that! I just don't want to make a bad impression." I said, focusing on my laptop. "Sure sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night." Disha said and I fake glared at her as she laughed. My phone then ring and I look to see who it was.

I got alerted when I saw it was from Ishu's school. I never got calls from his school which had me thinking if something happened to him. I quickly picked up the call.

"Hello?" I spoke. "Hello? Is this Ms. Suryavanshi speaking?" Ishan's teacher speak. "Yes, mam. What's the matter? Is everything ok?" I asked. "No. Nothing is ok. I'll want you to come to my office, Ms. Suryavanshi." His teacher said and I nodded.

"I'll be there." I said and hang up. Then standing up, I quickly started gathering my things. "What happened, Ishi?" Disha asked looking at me all panicked. "I don't know. I got a call from Ishu's school. Something happened, I guess." I said.

"Oh, let me come too then." She said and I shake my head. "No no you stay here. I'll go." I said and she nodded. Then I leave downstairs and sitting in my car, leave for Ishu's school.

The whole ride I was anxious and worried that nothing must've happened to him and he must be fine. Thinking about everything, I soon arrived at his school. I parked my car and went straight to the principal office.

I knocked and entered when a 'come in' was heard. Entering inside, I saw and injured Ishan and another boy, injured as well, sitting there along with the principal mam and another woman.

"Ms. Suryavanshi?" The Principal, Mrs. Dayal, asked and I nodded. "Yes. What happened, ma'am?" I asked. "Your brother beat my son!" The woman said and I look towards Ishan with wide eyes.