13.

[Yuvaan's POV]

"...devar ji zara aapni iss badi si smile ka raaz batayenge?"

I heard bhabhi and smiled even more. Currently sitting in my room, I was thinking about my date with my fiancee. Like where I will take her and what should I gift her.

(...brother-in-law will you tell the reason for your big smile?)

"I'm going on a date bhabhi." I said and her eyes widen. "Omg! Really? With Ishna?" She asked and I nodded. "Who else bhabhi?" I said and she chuckled. "Of course. I'm so excited! Why didn't you tell us before, huh? And where are you going?" Bhabhi asked.

"I-----" "What's happening here?" We heard bhai and turn to see Aditi standing there. "Yuvi is going on a date, Aditi!" And here comes the loud squeal. "Omg! Wow! Why am I feeling so excited!? Where you taking her, Yuvi bhai?" Aditi asked and I laughed at their excitement.

"You two. Anyways I'm thinking of amusement park, maybe? I mean everyone goes to restaurants and all and beach will be too cold at this time so, wanted to try something new..." I trailed.

"Perfect idea, devar ji! And let me tell you almost every girl loves amusement park so, it'll be great!" Diya bhabhi said and I smiled. "That's right! And don't forget the flowers. Girls loves that too. Maybe not all but yeah." Aditi said.

"I was also thinking about giving her something. Any suggestions?" I asked. "Gifts and all huh! First you didn't even wanted to get married, now all this?" Diya bhabhi teased and I scratched the back of my neck.

"C'mon bhabhi!" I groaned and they both laughed. "Well you can go with some teddy bear or chocolates as it is your first date." Aditi suggested. "Yeah, giving something like jewellery will be a little too much for the first date even though you two are already engaged." Bhabhi said and I nodded.

"Now! The main thing, outfit! Help me." I said and they smiled. "Of course, we will! Let's go." Aditi dragged me with bhabhi following behind. They take me to my wardrobe and started looking for the outfit.

"This one? Nah....maybe this....nope...uhm..uhm..yeah! Got it!" They take out a pair of black knit polo shirt and black trousers. "This is will look casual yet classy!" Diya bhabhi said and Aditi nodded.

"And wear your silver watch with this!" Aditi said. "Thanku bhabhi and Aditi!" I hugged them and they returned it. "Now, we are going down, you get ready and go get your date!" With that they leave and I went to get ready.

Sometimes later, I went downstairs fully ready in my outfit to see my whole family sitting in the living room. Oh God, no! Way to be the subject of teasing. Taking a deep breath, I entered and all my family looked at me.

"Ohho! Look at our son all ready for his date." Chachi said and I mentally groaned. My lovely bhabhi and Aditi, thank you so much! I smiled at chachi. "Yeah yeah go go. But don't forget you're the only one who use to refuse getting married." Mom said and I took a breath.

"I'll get going. Bye bye family." With that I leave. On the way to Ishna's office, I got her a big bouquet of pink peonies and two single bouquets of roses for her friends because I know they'll definitely be there.

Just as I arrived there, I saw Ishna coming out with her two best friends. Told ya! I smiled and get off with the flowers and my eyes met that of hers. She was looking wayy gorgeous, like always.

Wearing a mint green v-neck short dress, she had almost to no makeup on her face and her silky hair styled in straight. She was looking damn gorgeous that I couldn't even take my eyes off of her if it wasn't for a clearing of throat.

After chit chatting a little with her friends, we started our journey to our date. It was cute of her to try to know where I was taking her. But it was worth the surprise after seeing the happiness on her face and her cute little rant, wow.

I never knew I'd like a girl so much. Yeah, I had a girlfriends in past but nobody can compete with Ishna. I know it's too soon for me to say this but this is just how I feel about her.

Ishna is everything. Cute, smart, funny, independent, caring and loving. Everything a guy wants in his life partner and I'll try to be a life partner that every girl wants.

We both enjoyed our date so much. I could tell from her face that she enjoyed and I definitely did. Her company is just too soothing for me. Am I complementing her too much? Yeah, I am but she deserves it.

After lots of enjoy and winning her a soft toy, we were on our way to have some food. And oh God, I can't tell how happy I was when she called me Yuv instead of Yuvaan! We were in our moment but sadly I got a call from hospital and we had to rush there. Of course I won't let her leave on her own.

Arriving at the hospital, I made her sit in my cabin and went to attend the surgery. It was a complicated one. A man was hit by a truck and was very badly injured. If it would've been a little more late, he would've died. But me and my team saved him and now he is out of the danger.

I, then, told the nurses to look over him while I went back to my cabin and the sight that greeted me was too cute. On my cabin's couch, Ishna was sleeping cutely with the new soft toy I won her.

I smile at her before going towards her and sitting down. Het hairs were covering her face, which I put behind her ears. She looks so peaceful. I caressed her hair as she snuggled more to the penguin stuff toy. God I don't want to wake her but I have to as she hasn't eaten anything.

"Ishi...wake up." I called for her softly and she frowned before hiding her face in the toy. "C'mon Ishi, wake up aren't you hungry?" "Hmm." She groaned but didn't wake up. God this girl! Smiling, I went near her ears and whispered.

"Ishi....do you want a kiss?"

I saw her face lightening up with a smile before her eyes open and she stare at me wide eyes and sit up, hitting her head on the wall behind her.

"Ouch!" "Ishi! Be careful!" I said and held her by her shoulders and rubbed her head. "I'm fine I'm fine. Don't worry." Ishna said and I looked at her, worried. "You sure?" I asked. "Yeah yeah. I'm fine." She said with a sheepish smile and I sighed.

"Sorry about that. I was just teasing you." I said and she blushed while nodding. "It's fine." She said. "Let's go and have dinner?" I asked and nodding, she stand up then we both were about to leave when Ananya came.

"Hi bhai and...." She trailed and I smiled. "She is Ishna. My fiancee." I said and Ananya squealed loudly. "Omg finally! So, nice to meet you bhabhi! I'm Ananya!" Ananya said hugging Ishna and she hugged back with her beautiful smile.

"Nice to meet you, Ananya." Ishna said. "She is also your soon-to-be second devrani." I said and Ananya blushed while Ishna looked at me. "You mean...Ruhaan...?" She asked and I nodded. "Wow! That's so great!" Ishna said and Ananya smiled.

"Were you two going out? Oh God, of course you were! Go go, don't worry I'll handle everything!" Ananya said and I smiled. "Let's go Ishna. Bye Ananya." I said. "Bye Ananya." Ishna also bid her bye and we made our way to a restaurant.

We enjoyed our dinner with lots of talks and getting to know each other a little more. We laughed and teased each other a lot and it didn't even felt that we have known each other for few days only.

Finally after eating, we drove towards her home. She played some music and we came back with comfortable silence between us. I pulled over at her home and she turned to me with a smile.

"I enjoyed a lot, Yuv. Thank you so much!" She said and I smiled. "No need of thanks. Now go home, I'll see you on Friday." I said and she nodded. She turn to leave but suddenly stopped and turn back to me making me raise my eyebrows.

Ishna smiled before moving forward and I was confused but then I felt it. The soft feather like touch on my cheek. She freaking kissed me on my cheek! Oh my God! Am I dreaming? I turn to her but she just gave a shy smile befoe getting off and running inside but before that..

"Call me or text when you get home!"

God, this woman will make me go insane! And with a very big smile on my face, I went to my home. Today's day was a big success. Now, I can't wait for our marriage!