6.

[Ishna's POV]

After dinner, everyone sat in the living room and I served them dessert made personally by me which I think everyone is enjoying.

"This is just so tasty. If you weren't already an architect then I would've hired you as the head chef in my restaurant." Jay said and I smiled.

"Well now there'll be a daughter-in-law who can make good food." Veer Bhai said and him and Jay bhai high-fived getting glares from their wives.

"Just kidding." Veer Bhai said and we chuckled. I then felt a tug on my duppata and turn to see Aarav and Atharva. Smiling, I crouch down to their level and hold their hands.

"Will you be our badi chachi?" Aarav asked and I nodded. "Really!? Then will you come with us now?" This time Atharva asked. "No baby. I won't come now." I said and they pouted. "But why?" They asked and I looked at them, not knowing what to say.

"Well Aarav, Atharva, badi chachi can't come home now because she is not yet married to your bade chachu." Diya bhabhi explained. "What's that?" They asked, scrunching their noses and I laughed. So cute.

"Nothing. Now eat your dessert, c'mon." Diya bhabhi said and they went to eat their dessert while I gave thankful smile to bhabhi. "We will be waiting for you, Ishna bhabhi! Come soon." Aditi said and I smiled.

"We should take our leave now. But let's meet at our house for engagement's date fixing." His mom said and Mrs. Suryavanshi nodded. "Sure. Why not." "Let's get going then." With that everyone started moving towards the door but I was stopped by my two best friends.

"Come with us, for a second." Disha said. "Where?" I asked, confused. "Just come!" Nimmi said and they took me towards the kitchen, where I saw Yuvaan standing with his phone. "Here is our best friend, jiju!" Nimmi said and Yuvaan looked up with a smile.

"Thanks." He said. "No problem." They saluted, playfully and giving me a secret wink, leave. I then turn to him, who is already looking at me with a smile. "You called me here?" I asked. "Yeah. Actually I wanted your number." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Number?" I asked. "Yeah. I mean, don't you?" He said and I bite my lip before telling him my number. "Thank you. Will meet you soon?" He said and I nodded. He then started going out and I followed him but he suddenly stopped.

"By the way, you're looking breathtaking." My breath hitched as he gave me his charming smile and I blushed. "Thanks." I said and we both finally move outside. Just as they were about to leave I gave both Aarav and Atharva a chocolate each, which got me a kiss on my cheeks.

"Will meet soon, hone wali devrani ji." Diya bhabhi said. "Will wait for you, hone wali jethani ji!" Said, Aditi and I smiled at their way of calling me. "Will meet soon." I said and they smiled. For the last time, my eyes met his as he sat inside his car and soon they drove away.

Ishan hugged me tightly as soon as they leave and I hugged him back. Soon, I feel my two best friends joining as well.

"What are you so happy of? Don't forget your marriage just got fixed. It can be broken anytime!" Kavya yelled. "Shut up, Kavya di! It won't be broken. Not at all! How dare you say that!?" Ishan yelled back.

"You never know, Ishan. Who knows they will think which type of girl she is and decides to break the marriage." Kavya smirked and I frowned. "What do you mean by that, Kavya? For all I know I'm not any type of girl, you're trying to indicate." I said.

"You sure about that?" Kavya scoffed and leave. What the fuck? I frowned and she leave. Mrs. Suryavanshi shake her head and leave as well. What did I do? I look towards dad, who just gave me a nod and leave.

"Don't mind them, Ishi! You just be happy!" Disha said and they again hugged me. "We should definitely celebrate this!" Nimra said. "Yes, we should!" Ishan said, causing the three of us to look at him.

"Well by we as in us three and not you." Disha said making Ishan gasp. "How rude! Don't forget, it was me who set this all up." He huffed and we giggled. "Such a dramatic brat. C'mon, let's go. My treat!" Nimmi said and he grinned. Then we went out.

We arrived at the ice cream, we all four usually go to. From high school till now, Disha, Nimra and I come to this ice cream parlour. It is favourite one and we introduced it to Ishu as well.

"I'll have chocolate brownie and chocolate chip! Thank you." Ishan said and Disha rolled her eyes. "Brat." She said and I laughed. "Who are you calling a brat!? Di, see what she is saying to me!" Ishan whined. "Don't bully my brother, Dishu." I said and Ishan showed her his tongue.

"See, Ishna what's your brother doing!" Disha whined, this time. "Do we have two kids with us?" Nimra said. "I'm not a kid!" Both Disha and Ishan said and huffed. "Damn, chill and let's get inside, shall we?" I said and nodding we all went inside.

Disha and Ishan started discussing what flavour will they have while Nimmi and I just shake our heads at their childish behaviour. After we enjoyed our ice cream, we went home and I slept with a happy and peaceful mind.

Hope you guys like the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Have a nice reading!

Thank You,

Author M✨