9.

[Ishna's POV]

After the dates were discussed and everyone congratulated us and each other, his family told us to have lunch. Yuvaan's mom, chachi and Diya bhabhi went to kitchen so I decided to go and help them too.

"Where are you going?" Asked, Diya bhabhi. "To help you." I said. "No no devrani ji, you don't have to help now. We will take care. And besides I'll make you do all the work after you get married to our Yuvi." Bhabhi teased and I blushed making other ladies chuckle.

"Go and sit, beta. We will manage." His mom and I was about refuse when Ruhaan said, "Or to stop bhabhi, bhai why don't you show her our home? It's the first time she has come, afterall." "Great idea, Ruhaan! Go Yuvaan take Ishna with you." His chachi said.

"Shall we?" I heard and turn to see him standing beside me and I nodded. He then step aside to let me walk first, getting teasing cheers from his family, and blushing, I just move forward and sense him following me.

"You're fine with the dates, right?" I heard him asking. "I wouldn't say yes if I was not..." I said and he nodded. "Well you've already seen the kitchen, this is our prayer room." He said and I saw the small temple in which Krishna ji and Ganesh ji sat.

Smiling, I joined my hands. "It's beautiful." I said. "All thanks to maa and Chachi." He said and I smiled. "All the rooms here are for elders and two guests room in this floor. Then upstairs are our, younger one's room. Come." He said, forwarding his hand.

I look at it for a second before looking at him and finally placing my hand in his. He smiled and take me upstairs. Their house is so beautiful. It's well managed and designed that one can't help but love it.

"This is bhaiya bhabhi's room. Then there is Ruhi's then Ruhaan. Jay-Aditi and at last, our room." I look at him when he say our and shades of red covered my cheeks. "Well sooner or later, you'll be here so..come inside." He smiled and opened the door.

And wow! His room is just wow. I liked it. It was beautiful and elegant. The color is a combination of beige and white and was giving a cosy feeling.

"It's amazing." I said. "Thank you. I personally chose everything and if you want to change anything, you can tell me. I'll make sure it'll be done before our wedding." Yuvaan said. "No need. It's already beautiful." I said.

"That's great then. Now, let me show you the most comfortable and cosy place of this room." Taking my hand, he took me towards the balcony and wow. It was adorable. There was two couches facing each other. It was really looking so cosy.

"This is so great!" I exclaimed. "I know right?" He said and took a seat and made me sit in front of him. The backyard of their house can be seen from his balcony making the view full of beautiful plants, flowers and grass.

"I was thinking...." He started and I look in his direction. "Why not go on a date?" At that I raised my eyebrows as slight red covered my cheeks. "I mean, we have full one month before our wedding so, why not get to km each other?" Yuvaan said and I nodded.

"Well..sure. I don't have any problem." I said and he grinned. "Perfect! Then let's go after our engagement as we will both be busy in preparation so, yeah?" He said and I nodded. "That'd be great." I said and he smiled.

"I think we will be called soon so let's get going." He said, standing up and I followed. "Before that!" He suddenly stopped making me almost bump into him. "I didn't show you kids' room and library. So, come." He said and started taking me towards somewhere.

"Remembering that, where are Atharva and Aarav? And wow, there's a library?" I couldn't help but asked. "They were sleeping when you came but might be downstairs now and yes, library as the ladies here love reading books." He said.

"Even I do!" I said with a smile. "Great for you then." He said and opened a door and it was the library. Awesome! This is like coming to a dreamland. I've always wanted a library in our home but was denied.

I touch the books on the shelves and smiled. They were all literally my favourite book and from my favourite authors. Looks like the Singhania ladies and I have the same tastes.

"So? You liked it?" He asked and I turn to give him a smile. "Loved it! I've always wanted a library in home but dad refused." I said. "Well then I'm glad that you'll be getting one now. Amd you can tell me other things which you wanted but couldn't get, I'll get everything." I blushed at that and gave him a smile.

"Bhai! Bhabhi! Everyone's calling you two down!" Ruhi came and said. "Shall we?" Yuvaan turned to me and I nodded. "How do you like our house bhabhi?! I hope you loved it!" Ruhi said as we were going downstairs.

"I did. It's beautiful. Especially the library." I said. "Wow! You love reading too?! That's so great!" Ruhi excitedly said and I smiled. "After your marriage, you, me, Diya bhabhi and Aditi bhabhi will have book night!" Ruhi said. "Will do!" I said and she grinned.

"Aree aa gaye tumlog. Chalo baith jao, khana lag gaya hai." His mom said and we took our seats. I was between Yuvaan and Ishan, who for some reason looked sad. Ok. I've noticed it since I came here but couldn't ask. What the hell happened?

(Oh, you guys came. Come and sit, lunch is ready.)

"Chachi!" I heard two cute voices and turn to see Atharva and Aarav smiling at me making me smile back at them. "When did you came and why didn't you meet us?" They pouted. Aww. They are so cute.

"I'm so sorry. You two were sleeping and I didn't wanted to wake you up." I said. "It's ok! Chachi, will you now leave with us?" Asked, Aarav. "Not now, Aarav. But she will soon." Diya bhabhi said and he nodded then everyone started eating.

"Oh, Ishan! What happened to your face? We couldn't ask before." His chachu asked and I felt Ishan stiffening beside me. "Nothing uncle, just got into a small fight in school." He said.

"Well, I hope you win then!" Ruhaan said and Ishan chuckled. "I did." Ishan said, proudly making me shake my head with a smile. "And got prize for it as well, didn't you?" Mrs. Suryavanshi said and I frowned while everyone got awkward.

"It's fine bhabhi ji! If kids don't do this then who else will?" His father said trying to ease the situation. "Exactly! Like imagine papa and bade papa fighting, that'd be funny!" Ruhaan said and everyone laughed.

I hold Ishan's hand and gave him a reassuring squeeze which he returned and gave me a smile. I then felt another hand holding mine and turn to see Yuvaan who blinks at me to reassure me, making me smile.

After the lunch was done, everyone chit chat a little before we decided to leave. Singhanias offered us to stay for dinner but we declined saying next time and it was time to leave. I called Atharva and Aarav.

"Here. Chocolates for you two." I said, giving them a lot of chocolates. "Thank you, chachi!" They said and kisses me on my cheeks. "Not you too, Ishna. They are literally spoiled by their grandparents." Veer Bhai said and I smiled.

"Ishna bhabhi will just add to their spoiledness." Jay said and I chuckled. "Well they are just too cute not to spoil them." I said, lightly pinching their noses and they giggled. "Take care, Ishna. We will meet soon." Diya bhabhi said as she and Aditi hugged me.

"Sure. You two take care too." I said. "Bye." Everyone waved and my eyes met his and we smiled at each other. I entered my car followed by Ishan, who sat in passenger seat and we drove to our home.

Hope you like the chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment.

Have a nice reading!

Thank You

Author M✨