12.

[Ishna's POV]

It's been two weeks since our engagement and guess what day today is? You guessed it right! Our date day. Our first ever date. And let me tell you Yuvaan has been so secretive about it. Even after asking him so many times, he didn't tell me where are we going.

I'm currently in my office with Disha. We are discussing about the project but my mind is stuck on where our date will be. I'm just so curious! And I will be till I don't know where he is taking me.

"....Ishi..Ishi! Ishna!" "Huh? Yeah?" I came out of my thoughts with Disha's voice, who raised her eyebrows at me. "What's with you? Where are you lost?" She asked and I bit my lips. The thing is my two best friends don't know that we are going on a date.

In my defence I got busy with engagement, that's why I forgot. I give Disha a sheepish smile and get up from my chair and went towards the door because I know I'll be attacked after I'll reveal about the date.

"The thing is Dishu....me and Yuvaan are going on a date tonight and he--" "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" She roared and I instantly ran out of the room with her now following me.

"Stop, Ishi! How dare you!?" She yelled. "Sorry I forgot! I got busy with engagement. I really did!" I said, hiding behind the counter. "Bitch, how can you hide this important thing from us huh?!" Disha yelled coming to me and I turn to leave but bumped into someone.

"Uff! What's going on you two?" I heard and saw Nimmi. Ob God! "Great timing, Nimmi! Catch her!" Disha said and Nimmi did caught me with confused look. "What happened?" She asked. "She has a date with Yuvaan tonight and she didn't told us!" Nimmi gasped loudly and I sighed.

"How could you, Ms. Ishna Suryavanshi?!" Nimmi said and by now all eyes were on us making me blush. "Let's go back to the cabin." I said and we went there. "Details!" They said and I told them when he asked me out.

"So cute! How dare you forget it!?" Nimmi said and I pouted. "I told na, I got busy with my own engagement." They sighed. "Fine. Anyways, where will he be taking you?" Disha asked and I groaned. "That's what I also don't know. He said it's a surprise." I said and they chuckled.

"Let it be. You just enjoy." She said and I nodded. "What time is he coming?" Nimmi asked and I looked at the clock. "Uh...after half an hour." I said and they gasped, dramatically making me roll my eyes. "And you're still sitting here!? Go and start getting ready." Disha said and made me stand up.

"I have half an hour guys!" I said. "Exactly! That's way too less. Do you have your outfit?" Nimmi asked and I rolled my eyes before nodding. "Great. Go and get changed and then....Dishu do you have makeup?" "I'm always prepared, babe." Disha said with proud smile.

"Great! Let's get your makeup done first, then you get ready. C'mon c'mon!" With that they started doing my makeup. Soon, they were done as they didn't do much and then pushed me to wear my dress.

I wore a mint green v-neck dress with puff sleeves. My hair was left open and it had natural waves. My makeup was done light just as I prefer. I was looking simple yet beautiful. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror before wearing my heels and going out.

"Haayeeee my heart!" My two best friends said putting their hands on their hearts and I giggled. "Bro you're looking gorgeous!" My friends said and I giggled.

"It's almost time!" Nimmi said and they dragged me downstairs. Just as the lift arrived downstairs and we got out, Yuvaan's car stopped in front of our company. He get off and let me tell you he was looking amazingly handsome.

Yuvaan was wearing a black knit polo shirt and black pants. His hair styled beautifully. A silver watch in his hands, our engagement ring adorning his left ring finger and a big bouquet of pink peonies. It was beautiful!