2.

[Ishna's POV]

My alarm rang loudly near my ears, making me jolt up. I turned it off and look at the time. 8:30 A.M. Fuck, I'm late. I didn't even wake Ishan. He must be still sleeping. Oh no!

I, quickly got up from bed and tied my hair in a bun and run towards Ishan's room. This boy, I swear. If I don't wake him, he won't even wake up. Getting to him room I opened the door.

"Ishu chalo uth jao school...." I trailed as I saw Ishan already ready in his school uniform. He smiled, proudly, as he saw me standing there shocked. "Kya baat hai? Aaj sahabzaade khud hee uth gaye." I said, patting his head and he grinned.

(Ishu c'mon get up school....)
(What's with you today? Sir himself woke up.)

"Yeah. I put alarm yesterday night." Ishan said and I nodded. "Good. Now, let's get downstairs. I'll make your breakfast and lunch quickly." I said and turn to leave but was stopped by him. "Di, stop! Breakfast and my lunch has already been made." Ishan said.

"Who made it?" I asked. "Who else?" Ishan said. "Why? What's the occasion?" I asked, again. "I don't know but I heard something about priest coming to talk about a groom for Kavya." Ishan explained. Oh. But still she made breakfast and Ishan's lunch, that's surprising.

"Ok. Anyways, get going or you'll be late." I said. "Yeah. Bye bye. Will meet you in the evening." Ishan said and kissing my forehead, he leave. I smiled and went to my room to get ready.

Freshening up, I took out cream colored sweater and a light blue denim jeans. I then tied my hair in a messy bun and did very light makeup before grabbing my bag and going downstairs.

 I then tied my hair in a messy bun and did very light makeup before grabbing my bag and going downstairs

"Good morning." I said to Mrs. Suryavanshi and Kavya as I sat down for breakfast. "You are late today." Mrs. Suryavanshi said, taking away the plate when I was about to serve myself and I took a deep breath.

"Yeah. I was working on a project." I replied. "Do you think, you're the only who works here?" Kavya scoffed. "I never said that. I'm just simply answering the question, your mother asked." I said. "Now that you've started your company, you've got a mouth too huh!" Mrs. Suryavanshi said and I looked away.

"I'll get going." I said and stand up. Just when I was about to leave, a hand grab my forearm in a very tight grip. "You've grown up so much that you'll now ignore me? Don't forget who you are and who I am, do you get me!? I winced as she pulled me towards her, tightening her grip around my forearm.

"I want you in home at 4:00 as the priest will be coming for Kavya's marriage proposal. Understand?" She said and I nodded. She then finally leave and I was about to go but stopped as she said

"And I made breakfast and your brother's lunch today! I won't make it everyday. From next time, if you'll be late then remember your brother will go to school empty stomach and will be starving there as well!"