5.

[Ishna's POV]

"God Ishi, I can't believe you'll be meeting Yuvaan Singhania! He is top surgeon of India and brother of India's top businessman!"

This is the first thing my best friends said when she entered my room. Well, you see today is Sunday, which means the day when I'll be meeting the guy and his family. To say I was nervous would be an understatement.

Disha and Nimra will be helping me to get ready while surprisingly dad is looking after the arrangements. Ishan and I were shocked by his sudden change but we didn't question it. Remembering Ishan, he is the most happiest person and after him, my two best friends.

"And don't forget about his other brother, who owns restaurant! His restaurant's food are so yummy!" Nimra said. "I hope you two match!" Disha said and I shake my head. "Well, they definitely will like our Ishi. Like who can say no to this beauty?" Nimra said and I chuckled.

"But who knows Ishi says no?" Disha said. "No yrr, Ishi! Look if you really don't like the guy then only say no, ok? If you like him then say yes, don't think about other fellows! Understand me?" Nimra said and I nodded.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Disha asked. "I'm nervous." I said. "Ayy don't be! You've dealt with so many clients and now you're afraid of this small thing?" Nimra said. "It's not a small thing." I rolled my eyes.

"It is. Just be yourself babe and then see how the family and the guy likes you!" Disha said and I took deep breaths. "Leave that what are you wearing, show us!" Nimra said and nodding I stand up and showed them my outfit. It was a simple white suit with white duppata.

"Wow! Perfect choice yrr, Ishi! He will be totally flat!" Nimra said and I chuckled. "Ok, let's start getting ready." Disha said. "Now?" I asked. "Obviously now! They are coming around 4, it's 2:30! Get up get up." Disha said and make me stand up.

They both then made me sit in front of my vanity and started doing my makeup and hair. They were rushing here and there like it was my wedding and I'm not just meeting the guy. Like give me a break.

One and half hours later......

"Omg! Ishi, you're looking so beautiful!" Nimmi said and gave me a flying kiss. "I mean she is already gorgeous that we didn't had to do much." Disha said and Nimmi agreed. "It's nothing like that guys." I said. "It is!" They said.

"Now, go and change into the dress! They will be here soon." With that they pushed me inside to change. I changed into my suit and brush my hair a little before wearing a pair of earrings. I then look at myself in the mirror and indeed I'm looking so beautiful. Thanks to my best friends.

I then came out to see Ishan also sitting with my two best friends and talking about God knows what. I cleared my throat to gain their attention and they look at me.

"Oh my God....is this my di? You're looking gorgeous!" Ishan said and I smiled. "Thank you thank you." Disha said. "What for? My di is already beautiful, ok?" Ishan said and get a light hit from Nimmi.