4.

[Ishna's POV]

Ishan pulled me to my room and locked the door making me glare at him. And the audacity of this child, he very proudly laid on my bed and started playing his game. Huh!

"You! With whose permission did you give my profile to priest!?" I asked, pulling on his ears. "Ahh diii, it's hurting! Leave my ear, please please!" He said and I leave his ears but didn't stopped glaring.

"Why do I need someone's permission!? I just gave your profile, not your company!" Ishan said and I looked at him with disbelief. "Ishu, these matters are not for kids." I said. "Well, I don't want you staying here anymore. So, what!?" He said and I sighed.

"Ishu I was about to talk to you about this, that we should leave this home and go somewhere else but before that you did this. And from where did you get to know about this profile and all huh!?" I asked.

"I, once, saw Mrs. Suryavanshi doing the same for Kavya so..." He shrugged and I sighed. "You even tell the priest to call them here, Ishu. Do you want to get rid of me or something?" I said, without thinking and saw his eyes widen before hurt flashing in them, making me regret my words.

"How can you even say, that I want to get rid of you, di!? Just how!? After mom leave, it's you, who has always taken care of me. You're like my mother and you think I'll want to get rid of you!? You!? I did this so, you can leave from this hell. Do you think I don't know what those two women do to you!?"

Ishan yelled, with tears glistening his eyes and I, immediately hold his hands to calm him down. But he just turn his head away from me.

"I didn't mean it in that way, Ishu. I swear, I just--" "Just what, di!? Just what?!" With that he leave my room and I sat on my bed. I shouldn't have said that. God, what is happening today? This is all just too much to happen in one day.

Sighing, I took out my phone and call my two best friends. They are the only one I can talk to now. As I called, the rings were going and soon they picked.

"Hello? Ishi?" Disha's voice came and I took a deep breath. "What happened, babe?" Nimra asked. "Shit happened, Nimmi." I said. "What? Why?" She asked and I proceed to explain everything to them that happened. And by the end of my words, they were laughing and cheering.

"Are you two for real?" I asked as they continue to laugh. "This is quite funny and good! Like that was a good slap on their faces and Ishu! Omg, Ishu just did a great job. Tell him I'll treat him tomorrow after school." Disha said and I rolled my eyes.

"What's good in this Disha? Even if I said yes for the marriage then what about Ishan? Who will take care of him? What if they do something to him, then?" I rambled and the line was quiet for two seconds before Nimra said,

"I get where you are coming from but then I think Ishan can handle himself. Most of the time he is at school or tution, the only time he will meet them is when he eats dinner. And if he is not, just take him with you." Nimra said and I sighed.

"It's not as easy as you're saying." I said. "We know, Ishi. But Ishan is a smart kid. More smarter than you, than us. Besides, it's not like you already said yes to the marriage. You're just meeting the guy. So, you should say thank you to our Ishu." Disha said.

"Yeah that......" I trailed. "Oh no. What did you do?" Disha asked and taking a deep breath, I told them. "You're a fool, Ishi. A big fool and an idiot! Poor guy just wanted to help you and you hurt him! So, bad of you." Nimmi said.

"Now, go coax my little brother or I'll come there to hunt you down!" Disha said. "Me too." Nimmi said. "Yeah yeah. I will. Bye." With that I hung up.

I then decided to make all of Ishan's favourite food to coax him. Right now, he must be very upset so, he won't even talk so, it's better to go later. Making my mind, I quickly went downstairs to make dinner.