8.

[Ishna's POV]

Next day, I woke up extra early so I can prepare everything early and can leave for my work early. Then only I can complete the preparation of meeting and can leave early.

Cooking breakfast quickly, I freshen up and wore a simple white shirt and paired it with blue blazer and blue pants. I then combed my hair and put a suit of mine to wear at the Singhanias.

I then went to Ishan's room and saw him still sleeping

I then went to Ishan's room and saw him still sleeping. Well he doesn't have school so I won't wake him. I'll just inform him I'm leaving and to eat his breakfast and lunch.

"Ishu, bachha. I'm leaving for office, ok? Eat your breakfast and lunch, hm?" I said and saw him nodding. Ruffling his hair and kissing his forehead, I leave downstairs.

"What's the hurry today?" I heard Mrs. Suryavanshi's voice and stopped. My fists clenched on my side. "Yeah..there's some work in the company. I've made breakfast." I said. "As you should. And why's Ishan not going to school?" She asked.

"He have three days holiday." I lied because if I say the truth they will scold him and I do not want that at all. "Hm. Holiday without any occasion? Interesting." She said and I heard her footsteps leaving.

Leaving a long breath, I didn't even know I was holding, I leave outside. Sitting inside the car, I straight went to my office. Arriving, I met Disha and we discussed everything about the meeting.

After that we got busy in our other works. I was checking a file when I got a message on my phone. I turn around and check and then I double checked. It's him! He is finally texting me. Oh my God! Ok Ishna, calm down. It's not time to behave like some teenage girl.

I picked up my phone and read the message he sent and instantly a smile came to my lips.

Yuvaan:
Hey there soon to be fiance!
I hope you've saved my number.

Ishna:
I have.

Yuvaan:
...typing
Good to know!
Well I was just checking, you are coming as well with your parents right?

I smiled at this and decided to tease him a little. I'm surprised myself that how I feel so comfortable with him this soon.

Ishna:
Unfortunately, I can't!
I have loads of work and then there's meeting.
So, nope!
Sorry.

Yuvaan:
Oh, is that so?
Ok then.

Ishna:
Huh?
Seen

W

hat is this? He just believe it and what's with ok? I'm so confused right now. Should I call and ask? Just as I was in my thoughts, I heard my phone ring and almost dropped it when I saw who was calling. Yes, it's none other than Yuvaan, who's calling me! Taking deep breaths, I picked up.