11.

[Ishna's POV]

Sunday came sooner than ever. Like it was just yesterday, Disha and I were talking about deals and then now I'm standing in the room of the hall, where our engagement will take place.

We didn't invited too much people for the engagement, just close relatives and close friends from both sides. My maternal family from my real mother's side are also present. Ishu and I've always been close to them. There were many times when Nani and others took care of us when dad...

Let's not think about bad memories in an auspicious day, it'll just make my mood worse and seeing my mood bad, others will get upset too. So, let's think about good and happy moments and be happy. It's my engagement today after all.

Currently, I'm standing in my room in a beautiful baby blue off shoulder lehenga. My hair open and wavy with some light makeup applied on my face. For jewellery, it was a simple necklace and earrings. In all, I'm looking beautiful.

"Look at my gudiya looking so pretty." I heard and turn to see my nani and two mamis standing at the doorway, making me smile. "No one's evil eyes shall be on you. Especially her and her daughter's." My elder aunt said placing pinch of kohl behind my ears.

"Why did you grow up so early, hm?" My younger aunt said and I give her a smile. "Don't worry I'll always be your gudiya." I said and she kissed my forehead. "Here. Take this." My nani showed me a beautiful small pendant of Ganesh ji.

"Wow, nani. This is so beautiful." I said. "I know. I have this especially made for you as I know, how much your bappa is dear to you. And now that you're starting your new life, I want to give this to you." Nani said and I hugged her while tears filled my eyes.

"Don't cry on this good occasion. Come I'll make you wear this." Nodding, I sat back in front of mirror and Nani made me wear it as the three ladies look at me with smile and adoration. "Always be happy in your life, bachhe." Badi mami said and I smiled.

"Nani! Mami where are you--" Ishu came in my room and stopped talking after he looks at me

"Nani! Mami where are you--" Ishu came in my room and stopped talking after he looks at me. "We were coming, we stopped to talk a little with Ishna." Chotti mami said and Ishan nodded, eyes still on me.

"Ok, brother and sister have your talk quickly and come down. Everyone's waiting Ishna." Mami said and I nodded as the three ladies leave. "You're looking so beautiful di! Just like an angel." Ishu said and I smiled.

"Kya baat hai aaj badi tareef kar rahe hai janab." I said as I hold him in my arms. "Ab toh aap chale jaoge toh socha kya rula ke bheju, jhutti muti tareef se hee sahi khush kar deta hu." I gasped and hit him in the arms as he laughed.

(You are praising me a lot today sir.)
(Now you will leave soon, so I thought why I should make you leave in tears, with lie only I should send you with happiness.)

"On honest note, you're looking beautiful. Your two best friends did good work." "Obviously we did!" And there stood my two best friends, who have taken all the responsibilities on themselves.

"Oh God! Let's go downstairs before they start their self praising and all." Ishan said and I giggled while the two rolled their eyes. After that we four move downstairs and towards the backyard where the ceremony will take place.

As I entered, the fireworks started. Everyone from his family to my family were standing there and were smiling big. I then finally move my gaze towards him, who is standing on the stage with a three piece kurta set matching mine.

I give him a smile, which he returned with his big one. Arriving near stage, he held my hand and I stepped on stage and face everyone with him by my side. Everyone clapped and hooted loudly.

After that the pandit ji did a small pooja and placed small tilak on my and Yuvaan's forehead. Then Ruhi and Ishan brought the rings and present it to us.

First, Yuvaan slid the beautiful and elegant ring on my ring finger before placing a small kiss on my hand making everyone cheer while I blushed. I then took the ring from the box and slid it on his ring finger.

Everyone clapped and cheered and then we were told to take some pictures so, we turn towards the front and started posing according to the cameramen.

"Congratulations Ms. Fiancee." I blushed and smiled. "Congratulations to you too Mr. Fiancee." This time he smiled. "Ma'am please move a little closer." The cameraman said and I shifted a little closer to him but the cameraman told me to move more closer.

Just then, I felt his hand on my waist, pulling me towards him with a small jerk making my eyes widen and look at him as he gave me his naughty and charming smile. Then he said something which made my cheeks give competition to tomatoes.

"You're looking breathtakingly gorgeous that even the moon is envious of you, today."

A few shutters of cameras came before we were finally told to leave. I bet my face is still red and warm from his compliment. I stepped down the stage with him holding my lehenga. A gentleman.

"Bhai, bhabhi! Come and eat some food." Ruhi said and move us towards the table where all our families were sitting. We also took our seats as waiters served us our food.

"I'm so happy today! Finally my Yuvi is getting married." His mom said and I hold back a giggle at the face he made. "For real or else I thought he will die single only." Veer Bhai said. "Bhai not you too!" He complaint and I smiled.

"Not a lie bhai." Jay said and Yuvaan rolled his eyes. "And we got such a good daughter for our Yuvi." His chachi said and my heart swell at the fact that she called me daughter and not daughter-in-law.

"Hi bhabhi!" I heard and turn to see two guys standing there one of them whom is Mr. Mehra. "Ms. Suryavanshi?" "Mr. Mehra." I said. "I didn't know you're my friend's fiancee. Small world, I guess." Mr. Mehra said.

"Indeed." I said. "You two know each other?" Ruhaan asked and we nodded. "He is our client." Disha said. "Ohh! That's nice. Well he is Rehaan and Aviraaj, my best buddies." Yuvaan introduced and I give both of them a hand shake.

"It's really nice to meet the girl who melted our brother's heart." Rehaan said and Yuvaan groaned while I blushed. "That's actually right!" Aviraaj said and I smiled.

"Oh right! Ishna bhabhi we were thinking that as your and Yuvi Bhai's wedding will take place after one month so why not go out to somewhere like a vacation? It'll make us, families, to get closer as well!" Aditi said.

"That's a very nice idea!" Ishan said and I give him a look. "Everything is nice for you except for studies." I said and and he pouted. "Di yrr please!" He whined and I held back an eye roll. "So, what say Bhabhi ji?" His mother asked Mrs. Suryavanshi.

"Sure. It is actually a very nice idea. We don't have any problem." Mrs. Suryavanshi said his mom grinned. "That's great! We were thinking about going on Christmas. Will that be okay?" Diya bhabhi asked.

"Perfect bhabhi!" Ruhi said with a grin. "And yeah you two, Disha and Nimra, are joining as well." His chachi said and I smiled. "Oh no no aunty it's totally fine." Nimra said. "It's not! You've to come. Even Aviraaj and Rehaan will join." At that they both nodded and we enjoyed the dinner.

Hope you like the chapter guys. And do tell me your views on the story!

Have a nice reading.

Thank You,

Author M✨