3.

[Yuvaan's POV]

"Yuvaan beta, wake up or you'll be late for your surgery."

I woke up with my mom's sweet voice. Sitting up I saw her smiling face and hugged her. Call me a mumma's boy, I don't care. She caressed my hair for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Don't keep sitting here and wake up! You've an important surgery if you're forgetting." Mom said and I nodded. "I remember, maa." I said and stretched a little. "Come down for breakfast." With that mom leave and I got up from bed.

I, then, went to freshen up and after that change into a simple white shirt, navy blue check pants and matching coat. Then I did my hair and finally went downstairs where all my family members were present.

"Good morning, guys!" I greeted as I took my seat and got greetings in return. "How come you didn't join us for morning exercise, Yuvi bhai?" Asked my younger sister-in-law, Aditi.

"Sorry Aditi. Was working till late and slept late so.." I said, shrugged and she smiled. "Just kidding bhai. I know." She said and I smiled. "How's my little champ?" I asked referring to her 6 months baby bump.

"Perfect! Just waiting for his or her chhoti maa." At that I mentally groaned. Not this topic again. "That we all are waiting for Aditi beta. But this idiot isn't ready." Mom rolled her eyes and I sighed.

"Actually, Yuvi, you should now find us a devrani ji! It's high time now." Said my older sister-in-law, Diya bhabhi. "Bhabhi you're supposed to be in my team." I said. "Well I am but this is not done." Bhabhi said.

"Yeah, bhai! And there hasn't been a single wedding in our house after Jay bhai and Aditi bhabhi's wedding!" Ruhi, my younger sister, said. "Actually, yeah! Please say yes!" My younger brother, Ruhaan, said.

"Shut up! Why aren't you in school yet? And you, if you want to have a wedding, then have yours and Ananya's. " I said. "I'm ready but there's an unmarried older brother in house and I should marry first? No no. What will people say?" Ruhaan said, dramatically.

"And I'm waiting for you to drop me as Riya can't come to pick me up." Ruhi said. "That's why I told you to learn how to drive. And you--"

"Enough! Don't fight with them without reasons! I've already told priest to look for a match for you and he has already found one." Mom said and my eyes widen while others cheered.

"Maa but--" "Oye pagal! Tees saal ka buddha hogaya ab nahi toh kya jab Aarav aur Atharva ki shaadi ho jayegi tab shaadi karega?" Dad said and I scoffed. "I'm not old, you are!" I said and dad just shrugged me off.

(Oye crazy! You've become 30 year old man, if you won't marry now then will you marry after Aarav and Atharva's wedding?)

"Anyways, son we are not telling you to marry now. Just see and meet the girl. After that if you still reject, then fine with us." Chotte papa said and I took a deep breath. "Fine then! I'm ready." I said and everyone cheered loudly.

"I'm leaving now. Let's go, brat!" I said and pulled one of Ruhi's braid making her whine as I laughed. We both then sat inside my car and I started driving towards her school.

"Bhai, what type of girl do you like?" Ruhi asked, suddenly and I frowned. "And why are you asking?" I asked, back. "Just tell na!" Ruhi whined. "Ok ok. Let's see. Hmm. She should be self-independent, kind, caring and who loves my family. I don't care about looks. That's it, I guess." I said.

"Wow. I hope you find the type of girl you like." She said and I smiled. "Sure. You tell, any boys, whose bones we have to break?" I teased but was half serious as well. "Bhaiiii!" Ruhi groaned and I just shrugged.