102

Miami Florida.
4:12 pm.
Nyla border. 19.

AS THE AFTERNOON - starts to fill in her day, shutting off the tv she gets up messing in her dresser finding sum short shorts to put on as she feels a lil horny, she twerks in her body mirror feeling sum excitement? Author - ?? She walks downstair...

AS THE AFTERNOON - starts to fill in her day, shutting off the tv she gets up messing in her dresser finding sum short shorts to put on as she feels a lil horny, she twerks in her body mirror feeling sum excitement? Author - ?? She walks downstairs surprised to see rowan up in her cabinets. "What the fuck are you doing here?" "Damn you really don't like me." He said turning around. "Yeah. I don't." "So why are you here?" She said confused. "Well it's a long story but can i stay here just for the time being?" He shrugs. "No."

"You gon have to find someone else to live with." She crossed her arms. "por favor?" "No Rowan." "Pleaseee ian got nowhere else to go." She raises her eyebrows he raised his smiling. She stared smiling and she finally gave in. "Ok you can stay." She smiled. He ran to her and picked her up hugging her being thankful for what she has done to his day. "Ok you can put me down." She said still trying to be uptight but she knew she wanted to hug him back.

"So how you been?" He asked putting her down. "I've been good lately, what about you" "jail." He said since this was his second day out. "Oh.." "yep, ima felon." She side eyes him. "What?" He said looking in the fridge as he can somehow see her. "Nun it's just that im standing next to my best friend/felon." She said "No lo arrastres." He said looking at her. "But anyways." She rolled her eyes. "you've gotten taller and older since the last time i seen you." "Yeah im 6 ft at the age of 19." "Oh wow same age, but 5'6 tho" "you short as hell" "5'6 ain't even that short tho" "compared to my height, yes." He said.

"Your very beautiful" he said looking at her licking his lips. "Aww Thank you, and your very handsome." She said. "Preciate it." "well we can't do anything like we used to, go out and have fun cause it looks like your on house arrest." "Cause you wanna be out here killing niggas." He just laughed. "I don't find anything funny." She said. He just got quiet. "But i got sum games we can play, they upstairs" "yeah that would be coo" he said.

Before she went upstairs he grabbed her by the back of her shorts. "Wait mami" she lowkey got turned on but she knows that's just how he talks he don't mean it in a flirting way. She doesn't even know if he really likes her or he just like her as a friend. "You got sum casamigos?" He asked. "You drink?" "Yeah, you?" "Hell yeah." "Dats wsp" he said. "but it's in that cabinet" she said pointing at the cabinet beside the sink. "Oh ight" he said letting her go.

As they sit there and enjoy each other's company while playing Mario party nyla decides to ask him a couple of interesting questions. "So how was jail?" "Did you make new friends?" She added. "Well i...nvm youn wanna know" he laughed. "I do tho, tell mee" she asked turning to him. "Dije que no nyla." He said getting uptight with her. "Dont do that." "Do what?" He said not even looking at her. "No juegues conmigo." She said. He didn't respond.

She gets up and storms off. "Mami, No, espera, vuelve" "what?" She asked. "Im sorry, i just don't think you should know what happened in there, i had to learn from that, i mean we were all just sum Stupid Teenagers." He says. "Well yeah." She says. "¿Me perdonas? ¿Por todas las cosas que han pasado?" He grabbed her hand. She takes a minute to decide but she says yes. "Forgive but don't forget." She says hugging him. "Im just happy you're here now" she says.

"But i will tell you I got sliced with a knife right here" he said lifting up his shirt. "Damn he got a six pack too?" She thought to herself. "are you ok?" She asked. "Yeah, it still hurts tho" "can i touch it?" "Mhm" he said leanin back. She touches it and he reacts quickly. "Ayee, the fuck!" "What? What's wrong? Did i do something wrong?" "No, tus manos están frías como la mierda" he laughed. She gasp "stop it" she said annoyed cause she thought something was wrong. She touched it again and it felt so weird but it was hot that he had a scar, It was a big one too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9:49.

"Would you ever stop being friends with me if something were to happen? Or if i just got too annoying?" Nyla asks cuddled up with him. "No, why you ask?" He laughed. "Ion know it's just like, we're still friends after 5 years but, ion know, ion even know why I asked that." She shrugged. "No, i would never stop being friends with you, even if i was forced too." He kissed her forehead, she looks up at him and smiles. "No vuelvas a dejarme" she says. "No lo haré." "can i smoke in yo room?" He said sitting up on the bed, pulling out a backwood.

"Yeah" she said getting up to go to her hello kitty vanity mirror. "Whatchu bout to do?" He pulled out a bag of weed, watching her. She can tell he was scanning her body specially because she had dez short ass shorts on. "Just grabbing sum bobby pins to put my hair up" she said. "Oh ye" he said rolling the blunt up. "Yeaaaa" she said laughing as he joined her. "You got a lighter?" "Why?" She asked puttin up her hair. He just look at her. "Im just playinggg, why don't you just grab yours?" "Cause its downstairs." "Just go get it." "Nyla." "Omgg." She holds her hair in one hand and looks for a lighter in her drawers.

"Here." She said giving it to him. "Gracias, amor" "mhm." So what movie do you wanna watch?" Nyla asked. "Uhh" he said lighting the blunt up. "Talk to me?" He suggested. "Ouuu I've been wanting to watch the movie too" she grabs the remote and turns on the movie. "You really gonna drink my whole bottle of casamigos?" She asked as he takes a sip of it after he hits his blunt. "Nah ima leave you sum" "sum? Really?" "You been drinking on that bottle since you go it." She said getting up and going to his side of the bed. "It's time for you to take a break." She said taking the bottle from his and taking a sip. "Aye!" he said.

"It's mine" she snapped. She hides the bottle under the bed while he wasn't looking. "Come on let's watch the movie" she said pausing it. "Ight" he lays back down and she turns the lights off and turns her LED lights to red. She gets back in the bed and unpauses the movie. Minutes later he falls asleep with his hand on her thigh. She saw him do it and had butterflies forming in her stomach.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1226 words.

THIS CHAPTER - was based on them getting their bond back together, but tell be what yall thought about this.

Sorry if it was kinda short.