111.

Miami Florida.
6:59 pm.
Rowan Hernandez. 19.

THE PREVIOUS DAY- they all took their there own cars to the club

THE PREVIOUS DAY- they all took their there own cars to the club. "Do yall see them?" Rowan asked on the phone with all of them speeding down the road. "Nah, we ain't even at the club." rico answered. "The fuck are y'all doing?" "We uh- micos fault but we on da way"

"Ight gang" he hung up. He made it to the club and parked in the back. Finally he saw a hellcat, a demon, and a Chrysler 300 and they all parked beside him. Rowan rolled his window down and rico did the same. "Ay, tell them when they come out the back we all gon' get out and shoot them." He said. "How you know they coming out the back?" He asked.

"You don't see the car?"

"Oh, yea, yea, yea"

Rowan shook his head then rolled up his window. He waited patiently for them to come out, its been 25 minutes already, he was starting to get impatient. Until the door opened. He grabbed his gun then 4 guys walked out, they were chattin' walking to their car until rowan hopped out the car and shot one of them in the head.

Rico hopped out and shot one of them too, then mico then jose. Rowan walked closer to the guy he shot, it looked like the guy who was driving the car that shot up nylas windows. He smiled then shot him 5 more times, blood splattered on him. "Damn gang chill out" rico said to him. Rowan turned to another guy that rico shot.

"Please man, I didn't have nothing to do with them" the man said running out of air with blood coming out of his mouth. "Oh really? I wont shoot you as much then." Rowan said shooting him in the head 2 times. "Bruh, really? You stole my kill." Rico said. Throwing his gun down. "Oh, please." Rowan said walking away letting mico and jose finish the rest then clean it up.

They then drifted out the parking lot and raced all the way back to ricos house.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7:55 pm.

"Broo, why you turn your lights off, you cheated." Rico said talking to rowan.

"Cause i always win" he laughed.

"And then you sped past me" mico said.

Rowan just smiled and walked inside.

His phone rung as soon as he sat down, it was nyla. "Wassup love?" He smiled.

"I think someone's in the house" she said nervously.

"Where are you." He said with a cold tone.

"I'm in my room-"

"Stay there, I'm on my way." He said before he hung up.

He grabbed his stuff and walked out of ricos house getting in his car quickly.

.
.
.

Speeding down the road his blood was boiling, he was mad, if the guy was there for him he would definitely harm nyla. He knows he's gonna have to kill a another person.