108.

Miami Florida.
11:15 am.
Nyla border. 19.

SITTING DOWN- on her couch, last night roaming though her mind she wanted to call her to see if she was mad at her

SITTING DOWN- on her couch, last night roaming though her mind she wanted to call her to see if she was mad at her. "Yoo last light was fun." Mico said talking to rowan who was also in the kitchen. "Yeah." Rowan said taking a glance at her. She grabbed her phone and went upstairs, ignoring his gaze.

"Mami, siento mucho lo de anoche, no sabía que venía Rowan, no quería arruinarte la noche. Y que me tengo que ir temprano, no pude quedarme a verte soplar tus velas." She said shaky. "Cariño, está bien, no arruinaste mi noche amor sólo asegúrate de que no vuelva a suceder. No lo quiero a él cerca de mí, y le diré a tu tía que te traiga un poco de pastel, ¿de acuerdo cariño?"

"Vale mami, te quiero." "Ok nena me tengo que ir, te hablo luego, yo también te quiero." She hung up and nyla finally felt some relief. Rowan walked in to her room and hugged her from the back, making her feel all of him. "Get off of me." She tried to break the hug. "Why you ain't lay with me last night?" "Because remember what i said in the car." "You didn't mean that." "Yes i did."

"Yeah ok." He said letting go of her and laying in her bed. "So what do you really do rowan hernandez." "Why you say my full name like you interrogating me?" He laughed. "Because i am." She said standing in front of him with her arms crossed. "Who are you?" "And what do you do?" She said.

"Leanna told you didn't she." He said sitting up looking into her eyes. "Are you evil?" She asked. He smiled. "I love this question." "No. Im evil to the people who play with me." He stop smiling and his eyes went black. The second time she seen them do that. "Why do you do that?" She stared to get scared.

"Do what?" He said grabbing her, putting her on his lap. "Like your eyes go black instead of being brown and beautiful." She said looking into them as they go back brown. " I don't even know they do that" he chuckled. "Why are you always treating me like a baby." "Because you are love." He said.

"I have so many questions and not enough answers." She said. "Listen im not a bad person i promise. They just want me dead." "Because of what i did." "And they follow me everywhere and i end up getting other people killed because of me." He rubbed on her thighs. "That's why people don't want me around it's like i got a bounty on me" he smirked.

"But you're always safe with me, I'll never let anything happen to you, i promised your mother that before i went to jail she didn't really want to put her trust in me but she had no choice. You were always around me and felt safe around me you didn't even want to be at your own mothers house, you were always with mico and us."

"You're aunt leanna just don't like me, whatever she said some of it wasn't true" he smiled. "It's hard though because you're my best friend and i don't wanna ever leave you, but some of the stuff you do and some of the stuff you did make it hard." She said. "Do you think of me as a killer?" He said looking into her soul. She got nervous and her heart beat got faster. "Im just playing."