110.

Miami Florida.
2:35 pm.
Nyla border. 19.

NYLA LAYED- in her bed with her back turned to rowan while he grabbed her waist tightly

NYLA LAYED- in her bed with her back turned to rowan while he grabbed her waist tightly. She started thinking about her and rowans relationship.

"What are we?" She asked herself.

She never thought that rowan was obsessed with her, and liked her, she never thought of it like that when he would call her love, mami, or darling.

"We need to talk about this." She said turning to rowan.

"About what?" He looked into her eyes.

"Like, us. What are we?" He just looked at her.

"Why did you shoot him??" She sat up.

"I want you to say it, why did you shoot him?"

He took a deep sigh before he said something. "I was jealous, i didn't like you going on a date with him." He looked up at the ceiling avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me." She demanded. He looked at her and she smiled.

"You didn't have to shoot him just cause you were jealous."

"You could've just told me!"

"i like you nyla, Ok?"

Her face lit up, that's all she wanted to hear him say. "Communicate with me rowan, i would've never went on a date with him." She crawled on top of him. "I crave you every time I see you." He grabbed her waist firmly making eye contact with her.

"Everytime lm stressed or frustrated i want you around me. I adore you. I love your energy, your smile, you eyes, the way your always around me, fuck- i- you make me nervous. I can't control myself when im around you, your just so cute and beautiful, i love how you act like a baby. You make me feel good nyla." He expressed, she smiled and rubbed his face.

"I never told you that because i don't know how to express myself to you."

"You didn't have to shoot him though." She smiled.

"I can't control my anger love." He smiled playing with her hair.

"Im glad you told me that though..." she blushed.

"Do you like me?" He asked.

"Well- i-. Yes. But i don't like how you think." She said.

He nodded in response and moved her off of him. She was so confused, he got up and walked in the bathroom. "What? Did i say something wrong?" She said getting nervous, following behind him. "No, you didn't say anything wrong, i understand." He grabbed her waist, kissing her neck. "I just- don't l- like how you- you do th- ings." Rowan kissing her neck felt so good she could barely get her words out. "Oh gosh-" she moaned softly. "Would you stop that." She removed his lips from her neck, he just smirked.