106.

Miami Florida.
4:13 pm.
Nyla border. 19.

NYLA CRIED- her a rever last night so she had been sleep all day

NYLA CRIED- her a rever last night so she had been sleep all day. "Amor, es hora de despertar" he said shaking her gently. "No, no estoy listo" she grunted. "Please mami get up.." he said in that voice...She looked up at him and smiled then proceeded to roll off of him. "You ain't have to get off of me i just told you to wake up" he smiled lighting up his blunt. "Oh Please" she said. He got up went to her side and picked her up by her thighs. With the blunt still in his mouth...."what are you doing" she laughed.

He took her to the bathroom then placed her on the counter before standing in between her legs. "What are you doing? I have to take a shower" she said. "Can we take one together?" Her eyes got wide as he grinned. "Nah im just playin" he looked away and side eyed her. She started to think. "Hmm" she thought, he looked at her. "You know what while im already here can you go pick me out sum clothes" "yeah" he said.

He returned with her clothes and took his shirt off. "Boy what is you doing we not taking a shower together, remember we're just friends" she said trying to be funny. "Yea, sure." He said. But his abs and his pants being down were you can his v line almost made her fold as she looked down admiring his body thinking of all the things he could do to her. "Uh-oh, my eyes are up here love" he smiled grabbing her chin moving her head up so that there eye to eye. "Hahaha. You not funny." She said. "Get out of my face." She got down from the counter turning the shower on.

"Why are you still standing there?" She asked taking her shirt off. "To watch you get undressed duh" he said still smoking his blut. She just looked at him. "Im playinggg" (no he's not.) "please leave, im not finna play with you." She's staring to think there becoming more then just "friends" "alright" he said walking out.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6:55 pm.

The day was going by faster than she expected but also she hasn't been outside in a while. Rowan walked downstairs in his black t-shirt and black sweatpants. "Tight ass shirt" mico said. "Shut up bitch" rowan responded, rollin another wood on the counter. Mico just laughed. "Yall im bout to go" she said getting up. "Where you goin?" Rowan said beating mico to the question. "Prob the mall or something." She said. "Get something to eat..." she mumbled. Rowan just shaked his head, mico didn't say anything.

"What?" "You goin by yourself?" He asked. "Yes." She said grabbing her keys and her purse. "Alright but mantente a salvo amor" he said. "Ima call you" "alright byeee i love yall" she said going out the door.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7:35 pm.

She walked into chanel with her other bags from the mall. By the time she got out rowan had called her on FaceTime. "Yes?" She answered. "You still there?" He said. "Yea i was about to get something to eat then...." she slowed down her words as a man approached her as if he knew her. "Do i know you from somewhere sweetheart?" "Uhh no, i don't know you" she replied as rowan stayed quiet on the phone, listening to the conversation. "Do you know a man name rowan?" He asked. "No." She lied. "Oh, you look hella familiar tho.."