112.

Miami Florida.
3:47 pm.
Nyla border. 19.

NYLA WOKE- up laying on top of rico's back, she sat up, looked around seeing popcorn spilled all over the carpet, games everywhere, 5 drinks in front of rico

NYLA WOKE- up laying on top of rico's back, she sat up, looked around seeing popcorn spilled all over the carpet, games everywhere, 5 drinks in front of rico. Rowan didn't let her drink no more then one drink last night. She rolled her eyes remembering what happened. She turned around seeing rowan staring at her, man spreading.

Hot.

He adjusted his self and continued to stare at her, like he was mad. She got up quickly and went to the kitchen to get some water from the fridge. She turned around and saw rowan standing in front of her. She smelled. "Your jealous" she dragged. "Why were you laying on him?" He asked. "Your just mad I wasn't laying on you" she said. "Yes, i am actually." He smiled.

She laughed. "I was about to shoot him for touching on you." He grabbed her waist, firmly. "Omg, your obsessed with me" she smiled. "Yes." He responded. "I was just hanging out with him because he's my friend too, we haven't hanged out like that in a minute" she said touching on his arm. "I understand that, but im here too, pay attention to me" he said. "Your such a big baby" she laughed.

"Only for you" he kissed her neck.

She smiled. "You know he's actually very fun to be around he should stay here more often" she got out of his grip.

"What?" He looked at her.

"He should stay here more frequently." She said addressing it more clearly.

"No."

"What?" She got in his face.

"Yes ma'am." He stared in her eyes.

"That's what i thought." She crossed her arms.

"When are you gonna become my girlfriend?" He smiled.

"When you ask me" she lifted up his shirt rubbing on his abs.

"Bro, can yall stop fucking touching on each other and kiss already" rico said looking at them.

She laughed. "Alright ima go get ready to go visit eli" she ran upstairs.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3:57 pm.

She walked out the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her, seeing rowan laying her bed.

"Why are you going to visit that bitch." He looked at her with anger.

She raised her eyebrows.

"Im sorry, why are you going over there?" He stood in front of her.

"Because, why not? He didn't do anything wrong to be in that situation."

"Im yours, im not going anywhere." She said assuring him.

"Really?" He asked.

"No. I just said that to make you feel better. Im not yours, never was yours." She walked away looking for some clothes.