109.

Miami Florida.
4:00 pm.
Rowan Hernandez. 19.

THE PREVIOUS DAY- "im not gonna hurt him, im gonna fucking kill him

THE PREVIOUS DAY- "im not gonna hurt him, im gonna fucking kill him." He said to himself, smiling, speeding down the road. He followed eli to a alley way where he would meet this person, while him and the guy were talking rowan rolled up unexpectedly and rolled down his window, pulled the trigger and shot him 4x in his back.

He fell down to the ground with blood gushing out of him, the guy yelled, held him, grabbed his phone and quickly dialed 911, he was scared with fear on his face, he looked up and saw rowan with a smirk on his face. "FUCK YOU" the guy yelled as rowan rolled up his window and sped off. In broad daylight too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5:45 pm.

Rowan has been gone for over an hour now, he knows nyla been trying to call him (eli) but he thinks he may not be able to answer. His phone rug and it was nyla, he smiled and answered. "Wsp love" he smiled. "I've been trying to call him, where the fuck are you." She said. "Im at the gas station why, wsp?" He said clueless. "Don't fucking play with me rowan, what did you do to him." She asked.

He chuckled. "Listen, i gotta go, I'll talk to you when i get there querido." he said. "Don't-" he hung up.

He adjusted himself in his seat and ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath before he started up his car. Then play solo by future. He pulled off on his way to ricos house.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6:07 pm.

"So....did you kill him?" Rico asked.

"I hope so." He said with no emotion.

"Do you know you do that?" He said.

"Do what?" Rowan said confused.

"Like your eyes go black when you get mad or something?"

"Nah." He chuckled.

"Anyway, how you just gon go shot another person, knowing your on house arrest, well suppose to be, and if someone calls the police to look for this car the police gon' come looking for you and your gonna be fucked." He said.

"I should stop shouldn't i?" He said man spreading. "Yes, actually." Rico said and he was very serious. Rowan just smiled. He knows he's just tryna keep him from going back to jail because if he goes back he's not getting back out.