103.

Miami Florida.
1:23 pm
Rowan Hernandez. 19.

ROWAN WAKES UP - in frustration with his hand on nylas thigh, as he starts cressing her thigh with his thumb to help him think straight

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ROWAN WAKES UP - in frustration with his hand on nylas thigh, as he starts cressing her thigh with his thumb to help him think straight. "Damn wheres gang" he thinks to his self. "I need a wood" he thought to his self again. "I need to use the bathroom" he said out loud to his self, looking everywhere around the room, Author - Damn this boy is thinking about everything. He looks down at the dresser finding the blunt he had last night and it was ruined. "Noo, what the fuck!" He took his hand off of nylas thigh and picks the blunt up.

He tries to light it back up but it's not working. He stands up and starts digging in his pockets. "Damn that was my last one." He went to go use the bathroom and wakes nyla up. "Nyla, Nyla, despierta." "Qué" she groaned, stretching. "¿puedes ir a la tienda y traerme otra backwood?" He asked. "Rowan." She said mad as hell. "What?" "Why the fuck ¿me has despertado para que te traiga una backwood." She sat up. "Por favor mami?" "Move out my way." She said getting up and grabbing her keys. He lays back down and looks at her ass.

Author - i was gonna put "looks at her shorts" but lets bet honest he's looking at her ass.

"You know it's cold as hell out there, you better put on sum pants." Let's be honest he just want her to put on something that covers her ass because he don't want niggas to see what she got. "Rowan. Please don't talk." She puts her keys back down and grabs sum pants out of her drawer then takes her shorts off, letting rowan have all the view. "Damn" he thought to his self. As he felt his dick get hard therefore you can see a bulge in his gray shorts. Before she left he gave her his new number.

After she left he wanted to masturbate but he decided to take a cold shower so it could stop bothering him. But before he did that he wanted to FaceTime nyla for her to get him sum clothes and other necessary things.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mami, can you go get me sum other things too?" He said on the phone with her. "What rowan" she said leaving out of the gas station. "Can you get me sum sweatpants, white T- shirts, sum ethikas, and other necessary things?" "What is other necessary things?" She asked, annoyed getting into her car. "You know..." he smiled. "like deodorant and other stuff." She said.

"Yes exactly" he said smiling. "Alr love." "What size do you wear?" He told her what size he wears and then hangs up. He sat there and smiled hard as hell cause she just called him love.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2:27

Time passes and she finally gets back with his stuff. "Thank you nyla" he hugged her. "You're welcome." He already went soft so at this point he was gonna take a shower anyways. "Please dont bother me, im finna take a nap so please." She said laying back down. "Ight, I won't" he laughed. After his shower he grabbed his weed and his backwood and went downstairs.

He heard someone come though the door and it was just mico. "Wsp gang" mico said as he dapped him up. "Wsp" rowan said. "lemme get a hit" he said. Rowan just stared at him like he had 8 heads. "What? What's wrong? Lemme get a hit" he repeated his self smilin while holdin his hand out. "Hell naw, this my shit you better find you another blunt to hit. Cause you not hittin mine." "Man you so damn selfish." Rowan looks under the cabinet and finds sum tequila and starts drinking it. "Ay why you drinking my cousins stuff?" He asked. "Cause she said i can have sum" he smirked hittin his blunt. "You know you a damn lie."

He just laughed. "Oh and uhm i was gonna go to the mall and get you sum clothes n shi but ian een know what size you wear" "oh word" he tells him his size. "Ight I hope i remember that but if i don't ill just call you" mico layed down on the couch looking exhausted. "What's wrong witchu?" Rowan asked. "Mann we had a blast yesterday" "Oh fr, what y'all do?" "We went golf carting, played games at the arcade, went out ta eat and played around a lil bit, and we snuck in a club, got kicked out tho" "aw man i wish you was there" "sounds like yall had fun." Rowan said feeling sum sort of sadness and anger at the same time.

"You should of been there fr but you know, you fucked ya life up" he said laughing a lil bit. "You're so childish" rowan laughed taking a hit of his blunt. Rowan knew he fucked up everything for him. Suddenly his left eye twitched. "Yo mico sum boutta happen." He said clutching his gun. "What?" Mico said getting up and grabbing his gun. Unexpectedly bullets came flying through the windows and rowan ducked while mico did the same. Rowan got up and shot right back though the window at the car where the bullets came from, as mico shot right back too.

As the car drove off rowan looked at his hand and saw blood from the glass of the window shattering. "Fuck!" Rowan lightly said. Rowans heart was pounding fast. Everything was going through his mind. "CUH" mico said. "Shh" rowan said putting his finger up. "Don't shh me-" "Shut the fuck up!" Rowan shouted softly. Rowan got down as he heard the car spin back again. "Bitch get the fuck down you thot!" Rowan tried to quietly say. Mico then got down as the car rolled down the street slowly to see if anybody was still in the house, then they sped off.

"Rowan." Mico says. Rowan just looks at him then goes upstairs to nylas room. "Rowan lo que está pasando, im asustado" she said worried. "Todo va a estar bien, no voy a dejar que te pase nada." He said hugging her tightly. He then hisses at the fact his hand has glass in it and it's bleeding. "Omg, are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah, it's just a lil blood." He says. "A lil?" She goes to her bathroom and grabs sum alcohol and puts it on his hand with no warning. "MMMMMM" he kept his words from coming out of his mouth.

"Here ima just wrap it" she wraps his hand with the bandage wrap, looks at him and he looks back at her as they both smile he can feel the tension between them and it starts to get intense, they both lean in then...."NYLA" Mico yells. "Well. It should be fine" she said putting down the wrap and leaves her room. "Fuck." He says to his self. "Oh Dios mio QUE EL JODERRR." Rowan heard her yell. "Yup. I knew that was next." He said. He went back downstairs and seen her yelling at mico.

"¿POR THE JODER YALL DEJAR QUE ESTO SUCEDA? MIS VENTANAS ESTÁN ROTAS, ¿EN SERIO? QUIERO DECIR, COMO LO QUE LA MIERDA? ¿POR QUÉ TRAJERON YALL ESA MIERDA AQUÍ?" She yelled. "It was his fault too you know" he said pointin at rowan. "The fuck?" He mouthed to mico. Mico just shrugged. "Omg tu, maldito tu, estoy tan harto de ti todo esto es tu maldita culpa." She turnt to rowan angry at him. "Wait before you cuss me out." "Ok, que" "fuck the windows we can get that fixed" "but right now we need to think" "yup he's right" Mico agreed. "No juegues conmigo, joder." She said about to back hand slap him.

"Ayy, cálmate nyla, no hay necesidad de llegar físico" mico said covering his face. "Listen to me. We can fix this." He says. "Me encantaría ver cómo lo arreglas." She said. "Lo arreglaré, lo prometo." He said. "¿Sabes qué? voy a excuse yo mismo, porque no voy a lidiar con esto ahora." She said going upstairs. "Ight, call gang" rowan said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1390 words.

Tbh i got sleepy at the end so ima just leave it like that so tell me whathhhh yalls, tsbsusbysbubys . IM OUT!

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 !जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें