107.

Miami Florida.
3:15 pm.
Rowan Hernandez. 19.

ROWAN WAS- mad as hell that she left him hard last night, she was still sleep on his chest, he didn't want to wake her up so he stayed

ROWAN WAS- mad as hell that she left him hard last night, she was still sleep on his chest, he didn't want to wake her up so he stayed. But he was still memorized by her kissing him the way she did it, it was taking over his body. Like he didn't have control. God he loves that girl. "She's probably a slut during sex, even though shes a virgin." He thought. But he better stop before he took this too far, he knows he has a girlfriend and didn't plan on telling her.

He didn't want to tell her truth, he didn't want her knowing, she would feel hurt and used. But he didn't really like his girlfriend. He liked Nyla. He doesn't even know why he got a girlfriend, i guess he was just bored, he really didn't want to hurt nyla but he knows the truth will come out sooner or later, and she will eventually will have to know.

He played her hair gently trying to get his mind together. She moves slightly, smiling softly at his actions. "Buenas tardes cariño." He said smiling at her. "Was I sleep for that long?" She worried, looking up at him. "Yes." He replied. "Im sorry, i know you wanted to move." she said getting up. "It's ok mami, i was comfortable laying with you." He assured her. She started picking clothes out of her dresser.

"Ay, why are in for such a rush?" He asked curiously. "It's too late rowan." She said grabbing her towel. "And where are you going?" "To my mom's birthday party, i totally forgot." she said. "Gianna?" He said. "Shit, i wish i could come." He said thinking of a way. "You can." She smirked. He returned the same smirk as her. "Does she know that im out?" "Nope." She said. "I'll be there." He said with a devilish smile upon his pinkish lips.

She just rolled her eyes. "You know i was just kidding about you can go?" She siad.

"Nah"

"Please don't do that."

"Alright love" he chuckled.

She got in the shower for 20 minutes as her phone rung uncontrollably, rowan started to get annoyed. She walked out the bathroom wrapped in her towel, grabbing her things she forgot. Rowan knew her mother doesn't like how he moves or how he acted or presents himself. But he still had respect for her and care for her.

Nyla came out with with this tight green dress that showed all of her curves, rowan couldn't keep his eyes off of her.