113.

Miami Florida.
2:12 pm.
Nyla border. 19.

NYLA WOKE- up laying on top of Rowan, who was snoring in his sleep

Must of been really tired.

She sat up and looked around then went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and washed her face.

She decided to go downstairs to find something to eat since she was hungry, while looking in the fridge she heard someone come downstairs. She turned her head and saw mico and a girl.

"Who's her?" The girl tried to whisper.

Nyla just turned back around ignoring her presence.

"That's just my cousin" he said walking towards the front door with her.

"Mhm." She said looking nyla up and down.

Nyla just looked at her with a innocent confused expression.

"Alright bye baby, i love you" he told her as she left out.

"Are you cheating on her mico?" Nyla asked taking out some eggs.

"No." He said sitting on the stool.

"Why do you always make her leave in the morning?" She questioned.

"Cause- i-" he started but just smirked instead.

Nyla raised her eyebrows taking a pan out the cabinet. "I would neverrrr" he dragged.

"Anyways. Why are you cooking eggs in the evening?" He asked changing the subject. "Cause, i just wanted some eggs" she shrugged grabbing the butter. "Well now i want some, can you fix me some?" He asked.

"Fuck you bro." She laughed.

I knew that was coming.

.

She fixed her eggs, and micos eggs then went upstairs, rowan was still peacefully sleeping, she carefully crawled back into her spot. Then turned the tv on and ate her eggs. She finished then placed her plate on the table beside her bed.

.
.

3:25 pm.

Some time past by, she was just laying on rowan tracing his cuts and his abs, surprisingly he didn't wake up. Seconds later Mico busted in her room letting the door hit the wall. Which startled her and woke rowan up. "What the fuck bro" rowan grunted as he adjusted his position. "Oh, damn, sorry not sorry" he smiled closing the door behind him. Nyla just rolled her eyes, then layed her head on his chest.

Mico sat in her chair by her vanity mirror, staring at Rowan. "What?" Rowan laughed rubbing his eyes. "Uh, ma'am can you please move." He asked politely, talking to nyla. She rolled her eyes again and rolled off of rowan but he pulled her back. "Wassup?" Rowan said to mico.