115.

Miami Florida.
5:30 pm.
Nyla border. 19.

ROWAN AND- nyla laid in the bed as they cuddled, enjoying each other's warmth

ROWAN AND- nyla laid in the bed as they cuddled, enjoying each other's warmth. "¿Te lastimé cuando te agarré del cuello anoche?" He asked, stroking her cheek with his thumb. "No" she smiled. "En realidad me gustó cuando hiciste eso" she quietly said.

"Speak up, love." He said grabbing her waist gently, pulling her closer to him.

"I said, i liked when you did that" she spoke up a little, avoiding eye contact.

He smiled, grabbing her chin lifting her head up so that their eye to eye.

"You like when i grab your neck?" He asked smirking.

"Omg, yes" she rolled her eyes turning the other way.

He smiled, then got up taking his shirt off, she turned her head looking at his back muscles flex as he took as shirt off. "Damnnn" she dragged, smiled. "What?" He asked turning his head. "Your muscles, can i touch your back?" She asked sitting up on the bed. "Go ahead love" she moved her hands all over his back, feeling his muscles slowly tracing them with her finger. "Your back is so smooth" she smiled.

"Is it built for your nails?" He smirked.

"Im not going to answer that" she laughed.

"I need to know, you wanna test it?" He turned around hovering over her.

"Rowan, stop." She smiled wrapping her arms around his neck.

"What? You know how bold i am" he smiled.

"Ay, uhm where's- never mind ill just go" rico said as he opened her door.

"I'll definitely make sure i always knock for now on" he said closing it back.

They both looked at each other and laughed.

"I'll go see what he wants" she said trying to get up.

"No, im not done with you" he said pushing her back down.

"Uhm, excuse me?" She said.

"What do you want? I know you want something" she smiled.

"I want kisses from you" he said getting closer to her face.

"Your gonna have to earn them" she smiled running her hand through his hair.

"How?" He kissed her neck.

"Begg me." She said.

"You love the way i begg, huh?" He looked at her.

"Yea" she smiled.

"You get off to the way i begg mami?" He kissed his way up to her jawline.

Waterfall....

"Ok, now you just dragged it, don't go to far" she laughed.