105.

Miami Florida.
9:12 am.
Nyla Border. 19.

NYLA WAKES UP - early surprisingly and sees rowan sitting up on her bed rolling up a wood

NYLA WAKES UP - early surprisingly and sees rowan sitting up on her bed rolling up a wood. "You woke up early" he said not turning his back. "Yea i did" she said because she normally wakes up in the evening. She got up and used the bathroom then went to go get a water from her mini fridge. "What are you doing up this early" she asked. "Ian een go to sleep." He said lighting it. "Why?" She sat down turning on the tv. "Cause ion want something to happen and im unaware." he said. "Oh so what you're saying is that you're scared?" "No-" he took a deep breath. "Yeah, im scared." "I knew it" she laughed. She drunk some of her water then got up, grabbed her towel then went to the bathroom.

25 minutes after her shower she does her natural hygiene then puts the towel around her and goes out the bathroom room. "Whatchu forgot ya clothes or something?" He said looking at her. "No" she laughed. "I just wanted to pick out my clothes after i got out the shower." She said going to her dresser. She picked out a pink tank, gray pants, and grabbed her underwear n bra. He was eyeing her, head to toe. "What, you got a problem?" She asked. "Nah" he layed back smirking.

After she gets done putting on her clothes she checks on rowans wound. "Can you lay down for me?" She said since her was standing up smoking his blunt walking back and forth. She guessed he was frustrated. He did what she asked and she lifted up his shit. She rubbed on his wounds and it felt like it was getting better but it was still lose. "Is it healing?" He asked. "Mmm..yeah you can say that" she said. "So is that a yes or no" "mmmm ion wanna say yes but i dont wanna say no.." "welp are you going to attend my funeral?" He says. She laughed in response "We're just gonna go with it's "healing"" she said.

"Btw what did you do with that water i gave you last night?" She asked. "I drunk it" He smiled. "Aww you did? Thank you bubba" ( bubba was a nick name he had when they were younger ) she hugged him by his neck. "Can you get me the casamigos that's under your bed please!" He begged poking his lip out. "Si prometes beber más agua" "I promiseee, just please get it." He said. "Alr." She said getting the bottle from under her bed. "Here." she said handing him the bottle then going downstairs.

She goes in the kitchen, grabbing sum eggs, bacon and grits. She cracks the eggs and puts them in a pan with butter on it and adds salt and pepper to the mix. While she lets that cook she grabs her bacon strips and puts them on a pan to cook in the oven.

"Hey Alexa play Me & U by Tems" she scrambles the eggs while dancing along to the music. "Give me one break, i need faith" she sung to herself. "Faith to believe you, faith to receive you" she sung happily as if we didn't have people trying to kill rowan. And busting out her windows. "Whatchu doin." Rowan asked walking downstairs. "Im fixing me sum breakfast" she smiled. "You not gon fix sum fa me" she said poking his lip out standing behind her. "Yes actually." She said. He started to slowly put his hands down her pants to her.....