Kissing game

"What about you?"

Jake and Jungwon were alone in the classroom, one felt bad during PE and the other had to accompany him back inside, away from the burning sun.

Mopping his forehead, trying to get back to his senses after almost fainting, Jake let out,

"Huh?"

"Have you ever kissed before?" repeated Jungwon.

Jake got his breath cut for the second time that day.

He started choking, Jungwon hurrying to get him a water bottle. Once he finally stopped coughing, he replied,

"You haven't even answered the question and you're asking me?"
Jungwon nodded, not bothered at all.
"Huh, well, I kissed someone once...when I was in middle school."

"Did you like it?"

Jake was disturbed by Jungwon's seriousness. Why would he ask this instead of any other more logical question?

"Y-yes."

"So, you're good at it?"

"Oh, no! Well, I wouldn't know. It wasn't a real kiss after all."

Jake knew he was completely red, and his already bad state wasn't helping with gathering his thoughts in this unreal situation.

"Wouldn't that be useful to know how to kiss well? The person you like would probably love you immediately if you kissed them and they liked it," insisted Jungwon.

"I- I don't have anyone I love."

Jungwon marked a pause, before replying,

"I meant in general, not you in particular."

"Should we practice then?"

Again, Jake blurted it out without thinking. But it felt like he couldn't have said anything else given the conversation. Why was Jungwon rumbling about kissing well anyway?

"Yes, I think we should."

As he was staring at Jungwon getting up to sit closer to him, Jake wondered if he hadn't passed out and that this whole situation was actually an illusion.

He let the wet towel he had in his hand fall and faced Jungwon, a stupid expression on his face.

"Go on," said Jungwon, whispering for some reasons.

"Wh- why me?"

"You've done this before."

Jungwon's tone suffered no contradiction, so Jake stayed silent and prepared himself mentally for the task.

With trembling hands, he came to caress Jungwon's cheeks, his fingers brushing against his ears, making the latter shiver.

With infinite care, he then pushed his lips against his, their noses cozying up against each other.

Jungwon answered by kissing him back.

The sound of their breath was pleasantly deafening, and the moment felt so natural that Jake would have stayed like this forever.

When they separated, Jake had a stupid little smile on his face.

"You're very bad at this," simply said Jungwon.