Love?

"J-Jake?"
Jungwon was suddenly filled with the same feeling of emptiness he felt the first time he joked about Jake loving him. Jake was looking at him with the same exact deformed face and empty eyes.
"Jake, please, say someth-"

"Did I not tell you back then? Is that why you stopped accepting dates with me?"
Jungwon was not understanding.
"I'm sorry, I was screaming in my head back then so I must have forgotten to tell you..."
Jake took a big breath before declaring,
"That's actually the exact moment I realized this was, in fact, not just admiration and that what I was feeling for you...was love."

It was Jungwon's turn to freeze.

Jake took his shock as an opportunity to grab Jungwon's thigh to pull him closer.

Jake wrapped his arms around Jungwon's waist and murmured,

"What was it again? You've been 'in love with me since the first time you laid your eyes on me', is that right?"
Jungwon blushed, he was trembling, his body against Jake, his hands on his shoulders, and their faces a little too close.
"Aren't we gonna practice?" joked Jake.

Jungwon finally relaxed. He slid his arms around Jake's neck and with a smirk on his lips, he let him kiss him.

For a moment, the two boys were back in highschool, in this empty classroom. Jake was feeling the overwhelming heat, and Jungwon could hear the kids playing outside.

For a moment, it was like Jake had forgotten about all the experience he was so proud of. His lips were shivering against Jungwon's and each of his movements was ridiculously clumsy.

For a moment, his eyes closed shut, Jungwon wondered if this kiss would be the last one he would ever get from Jake.

The kiss ended, and the two boys came back to the present.

Jake had a supplicant expression.

"Now, was it good?" he asked, pressed.

"Could not tell you," answered Jungwon, averting his eyes.
Jake let out an exasperated breath, but Jungwon added,
"I never kissed anyone other than you, so I can't compare."

"WHAT!?"
Jake refused to believe Jungwon, who was blushing profusely.
"Are you saying you haven't dated anyone since highschool?"

"What about it?"

"B-but, how? Isn't everyone begging for you to give them a chance?"

"Why would I give them a chance?"

Jake shut it up. He was red too, his heart almost beating out of his chest.

"Jungwon?"

"Hm?"

"Jungwon, can I kiss you again, please?"

Jungwon hesitantly turned his flushed face towards Jake, and let him kiss him, before kissing him right back.