First date

The fated Sunday finally arrived.

Jake put his best effort into his outfit, trying to look as smart as Jungwon. He styled his hair, put on rings and even practiced his smile.

He'd never been this nervous about meeting anyone before. That's how much he admired Jungwon, he would think, looking at himself in the mirror.

It's looking like a prince, with his pearly whites and irresistible black locks on both sides of his face, that he reached their meeting point.

He arrived half an hour early because of how excited he was. That's why he couldn't believe his eyes to see Jungwon already standing there.

"Hi, Won!" he sang, skipping towards him, not even trying to hide his joy.

"Jake," breathed Jungwon. "You're early."

"You still arrived before me! Did you wait long?"

"Not at all. I had to do some errands in the area, it took less time than estimated. I got here two minutes ago."

Jake flashed a killing smile and invited Jungwon to follow him, explaining what he had planned for the day. Jungwon patiently listened to him and let Jake guide him.

They did a lot, walking around, going shopping, visiting an aquarium and a museum, getting coffee at three different places. Jake had been overzealous in planning up this date, but he was having so much fun that he wasn't feeling like it was too much.

However, when they left their last park visit, before they headed for the restaurant to have dinner, Jungwon declared,

"I'm sorry Jake, but I'll have to pass."

"Oh," let out Jake. He finally realized how crazy that day was and how fast he had been dragging Jungwon around all day. "I- I'm sorry"
He even noticed Jungwon's tired face.
"I got too excited and did too much. Was it terrible?"

Jungwon suddenly stared at him with wide eyes.

He then bursted out laughing.

"No! I'm just a little tired! Did it not look like I had fun?"

Jake smiled softly, relieved.

In reality, he did see how much fun Jungwon was having during their date. He even saw him keep the address of the cafes and the museum.

Even if Jake worried for a second that the overflow of activities might have ruined the whole thing, Jungwon's face at this very moment was very telling of how he was feeling.

His cheeks were pink of delight and his mouth was not letting go of its smile. His little strands of hair up in the air after this hectic date were all the more endearing.

Suddenly, Jake couldn't stop staring at him.

After a comfortable silence, Jake softly ran his hand up Jungwon's cheek and through his silky hair.

"I'm sorry I tired you up."
Tracing Jungwon's ear with the tip of his finger, he continued,
"I feel like it's asking too much, but the mood seems right and I'd hate myself for not asking, so,
do you want to come to my place?"

Staring deep into Jake's eyes, Jungwon stayed silent. He let his face get comfortable onto Jake's hand and answered with a smile and sparkly eyes,

"I guess you didn't tire me up enough. Let's go."

Jake felt his heart race and his face get on fire. He put his burning hand into Jungwon's and showed the way.