2

He returned sweaty from practice , exhausted after a tiring day in the nets .Perhaps he should have showered ,but he instead slumped on his sofa and switched on the TV ,sinking into the soft mattress . 

This was his home and he lived alone , It's not like he had anyone to impress and on top of that he was tired and didnt want to walk all the way to the shower . So he decided to remain a sweaty pig and not shower .

In my opinion he should have showered , there is no better feeling than the feeling of cold water drops hitting your back , soothing your aching muscles after a hard day of work .

Even better is that you can sing in the shower freely without fear of judgement from anyone but your shampoo bottles .

I personally-,

Wait , how did this turn into a rant about showers, I m pretty sure this was an Ishman fanfic .My apologies ,let us get back on track .

Where were we ? ahh yes Ishan and the TV.

He switched on the Television and switched on the news , it is good to stay updated on the happenings of the country after all . An annoying jingle blared through the screen and he groaned .

"tanananana masalaceleb news tanananana with Shrita tananananan "

He wanted to see real news not celebrity news , he reached for the remote to turn off the TV when the headline caught his eye .

SHUBMAN GILL CONFIRMS THAT SHUB-SARA IS REAL !!!!!

Ishan seethed with rage ?, with jealousy ? he himself did not know .He continued watching his interest and negative emotions both peaked .

The anchor on the screen started her so called "report" on the " matter "

THATS RIGHT FOLKS SHUBMAN GILL HIMSELF HAS CONFESSED THAT HE IS DATING CRICKETING GOD SACHIN TENDULKAR'S DAUGHTER- SARA TENDULKAR .

Public, huh ? Ishan scoffed to himself , Shubman always had a tendency to be dramatic .

HOW DO WE AT MASALA CELEB NEWS KNOW THIS , WELL JUST LOOK AT SHUBMAN'S LATEST INSTAGRAM POST WITH HIS CAPTION OF CONFESSION 

The screen switched to a picture of Shubman's post which was a photo of him and Sara hugging with the caption tagged hope we stay like this forever. 

No confession , nothing . Just the media hyperexaggerating things as usual , invading people's lives and peace . Ishan mentally berated himself ' I cant believe I fell for this bullshit ' but a part of him still held doubts , and that caption , that goddamn caption irked him for some reason .

" Ishuuuuuuuuuuuuu , pay attention to me " Shubhman , his Shubhi whined.

"What is it you big baby ?" he spoke not looking up from his phone , the fan edit of MS Dhoni being more important .

Shubman snatched his phone away " Chal bey FIFA khelte hai "

Ishan did not know when two hours passed , but to be fair he generally did'nt notice anything except Shubman when he was with him.

He turned to him suddenly feeling emotional , in the dim lights his Shubhi looked so handsome like an angel from heavens , God he could stare at his dimpled face forever , till the ends of time itself .

"Shubhi"

"Yes , Ishu "

"I hope we will stay like this forever "

" Dont worry , my darling , we will "

Spoiler alert : They did not stay like that .

.

Guys pls do not leave , because of the lack of Ishman . I swear after the first few chapters the chapters get longer and the story picks up pace . ( I know this because I've written ahead and I am the author ...)

Also should I update every Sunday and Monday
Or
Every Sunday and Saturday

Aapas me decide kar ke bata do