8

Hello ! Suprise update .. because I felt like it ( don't expect more surprises , after this we are sticking to the schedule)
______

"It's not you , It's me " Shubman blurted out.

Ishan laughed , laughed but there was no emotion in it, " iTs NoT yOu, ItS mE " he mocked " what are we breaking up ?"

"For that we would have to be dating first" Shubman absentminded as ever pointed out .

The elder one spoke in a sultry voice , seduction painted on his face " Do you want to date me , darling ? Swear to god I' d treat you right "

Ishan was joking , he knew but still he was tempted to say yes .
' yes Ishu , tere aakho me toh mere ko din me hi Chand tare dikhne lage hai , tera naam hi dill pe bas gaya hai.  Pata nahi tujhe mera nahi banakar duniya mujse konse cheez ka intiqaam le raha hai "

WTF ! Why was he thinking such things , thinking such gay things . Shubman Gill panicked at his own thoughts and screamed rather loudly "NO ! " Taking more steps back .

He didn't notice how hurt Ishan looked .

" Chill man , I was merely joking , no need to get so vexed "
Ishan attempted to calm a clearly panicked Shubman down .

Why was Gill panicking ? What had the boy done? wondered Ishan, Did he commit some crime and was afraid Ishan would find out  .

If that was the reason for ignorance then it was stupid because everyone knew that if he asked Ishan would burn down the world for him, he was that for gone , that far under the spell of the younger one. Everyone knew this except Shubman it seemed .

"Tune kisi ka murder -wurder toh nahi kar diya na , shubhi ?" He asked already knowing it was not true .

His shubhi couldn't hurt anyone , anyone except him maybe because that is what he was doing by ignoring him .

" KYA ! Nahi be , me kisi ka murder kyu karunga -

"Toh fir bata na saale hua kya hai "

" I was a bit busy talking with Sara "
he spoke half truth and half lie . True he was talking or texting with Sara a lot when he was avoiding Ishan but it was not the reason he was avoiding Ishan . Sara knew the reason of avoidance , her girlfriend had already informed her . Shahneel had already told her about Shubman's stupidity and was trying to convince him to stop being so stupid .

Ishan's aura visibly darkened. His Shubman was not just talking less but outright ignoring him to talk to a girl . A mere girl was getting more priority then him , the supposed  bestfriend . Was it not supposed to be them against the world , then why , when and how did a third person come into the equation . Not only did they dare interfere but they actually distanced his Shubman away from him . Ishan was angry , he was seething , rage coursed through his veins as he spoke drawing out words in a deadly calm voice that sent the alarm ringing in Shubman's head .

" You have been talking to a girl this whole time that you have been ignoring me .... Nah scratch that , you have been fucking ignoring me because of someone else . "

Shubman panicked , god he was panicking a lot these days . He looked for excuses and when he finally found one he blurted it out without thinking what he was implying and the effect it would have on Ishan and the consequences he would have to face , how  it would all come crashing down .

"I don't need your permission to talk to my bestfriend , Ishan ".

Uh oh , as soon as he spoke those words , his eyes widened  . He realised what he had done , but before he could rectify his mistake ,Ishan's rage exploded .

"BESTFRIEND! SHE IS YOUR BESTFRIEND ? WHAT AM I THEN CHOPPED FUCKING LIVER . OH WAIT HOW CAN I COMPARE TO HER , CLEARLY SHE IS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU AND I AM NOT WORTH 2 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME "

" Ishu, no ,I - "

" SHUT UP , I VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR ISHU THIS , ISHU THAT , . I SPENT DAYS WONDERING WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO , WHY YOU WERE  IGNORING ME BUT CLEARLY YOU ARE NOT AS INVESTED IN THIS SO CALLED FRIENDSHIP AS I . I'VE SEEN COCKROACHES THAT ARE MORE  . "

Ishan's words pierced his heart like bullets , except he didn't dramatically fall and die like in the movies .

He wished he did .

He had hurt Ishan , he had caused him to be sad . This was his fault .

God why did he have to ruin things with his disgusting thoughts .

Ishan deserved better so much better he thought bitterly.

Suddenly it all clicked , if he stayed around Ishan anylonger he would just hurt him more . He had to sever the ties , sure Ishan would be hurt but he would move on eventually.

A little bit of pain is better then a lot of pain , right ?

He had to sever the ties , he had to provoke Ishan enough to leave and never came back because that boy , that absolute innocent angel deserved a friend who unlike Shubman did not imagine what it would be like to have him pinned against the wall or squirming under him , someone who didn't taint friendship with such thoughts .

Shubman knew doing this would ruin him , without Ishan he would be ruined , but if Ishan lived without pain and got the friend he truly deserved then he would gladly ruin himself.

This plan was self destructive, but the thing about Shubman Gill is that he has a self destruct button and he keeps on pressing it , pressing it and pressing it.

Someone should have stopped him , snapped him out of the delusion that what he was about to do would be good for Ishan . Someone should have made him realise that they both were do jism ek jaan , one could never exist in peace without the other . Someone should have made him understand that what he was doing was not a good idea and it would just hurt both of them more . Someone should have thrown that goddamn self destruct button out the fcking window .

But alas , there was no one , no one except the demons in his head encouraging him further.

______________________

Hehe 😅

 If you  want to cry after reading ze AngSt , pls note that I don't have tissues

If you  want to cry after reading ze AngSt , pls note that I don't have tissues .... As I used them all cause I'me sick ( since Christmas) ....aur uske upar se Santa ne mereko koi gift  nahi Diya .