10

So I promised a few people I would update at 4:30 . So here's the update I guess 🤠

---:----

Ishan tossed and turned relentlessly throughout the night , he couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow.

Oh how he wanted to run away and hide , far far away from everything. Running away from his problems was a speciality of his .

He couldn't stop thinking about the metaphorical plane crash that would happen tomorrow , there would be no survivors , certainly not his heart .

Tomorrow the MI team would welcome the GT team at the airport as a show hospitality ( *cough* Publicity stunt *cough*) .

Ishan being a part of the team would naturally have to go , whilst he was happy and excited to meet everyone after so long , there was one person who he dreaded meeting .

That person was none other than the puppeteer of his heart Shubman Gill .

Consider him a prophetic , cause he knew with utmost surety that Gill would ignore him. He knew that it was inevitable and saddening just like the death of Tony stark in infinity war.
He didn't want it to happen but it did anyway.

He was ruined for life. The thing about Gill is that once you fall into his trap of charms , of charisma , of kindness there was no going back . You were forever his , his to do as he pleases . He might not be yours but you , you were ruined for life unable to touch another the same .

His phone dinged with a notification, he looked at it . It was one of those notifications or so called news updates from wannabe news channels.

Shubman and Sara spotted on a date !!!!
Click here to knew more .

Ishan did not click as he did not want to more , as a matter of fact he didn't want to know this either , but alas the universe was in the mood to fck with him .

Ishan :

Me trying to be happy for you and celebrate but fail miserably be like :

Ok but seriously, I hope it went well , your date with Sara .

You deserve it , you deserve her , she's good for you.

You must have boarded the flight by now .
If this was before I would be jumping with joy at the prospect of seeing you , we would be video calling each other making dramatic declarations of how we could not wait to meet each other.

Now I just dread seeing you , face to face . Yet a small flower of hope blooms inside me that maybe we can fix it , fix us , a flower that you will squash under your foot .

Despite knowing this I hope .

Call me a fool , because for you I am one.

sent
3:15 am