5

Ishan:

I have decided to move on . No point sitting around waiting for you to come back , you never will .

✓ sent
12:00pm

Message not received as user has blocked you.

Ishan:

Fuck it I tried, but nothing seems to work , I always end up thinking about you anyways.

God , I m so pathetic it's desperate .

I saw your match against KKR , you played very well today .

GT is lucky to have you ...unlike me .I don't have you 😕

Why don't I have you 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I swear I m not drunk . Okay maybe just a little bit , so don't worry about me .

Oh wait why will you be worried about me , you don't care about me anymore .

sent
3:05 am

Ishan pouted as Shreyas snatched away the phone away from him . He had a few more things to text to the person who never responded .

" WTF , why did you do that ? Give me my phone back "

The music blared loudly at the background and the disco lights did what all disco lights do - continuously change colour . The whole team players plus managing staff were partying for they had just won a match against LSG .

" No , pocket Dynamo , your phone is going to stay with me for the next of the night . No more drunk texting Gill "

"But - "

" No if or but " Shreyas slung his arm around Ishan's shoulder and led him to the drinks counter " My friend, today we are going to enjoy , we won the match and instead of partying you are sitting in a corner moping about a guy who will not even read your texts ."

"But what if he unblocks me and - "

" Then I don't think sober you would want the first thing that he sees to be drunk desperate texts from you "

Ishan stayed silent , he knew Shreyas had a point . Reluctantly he conceded "Fine ,let's go have some fun "

Drinks were drunk , chips were eaten , dances were danced it shout have distracted him but it didn't. Shubman lingered at the back of his mind .

It was currently 2am and the MI team was high on victory , partying . Surya was dancing on the table with some other dude whose name Ishan was too drunk to remembering.

( #justicefortheotherdude)

Meanwhile Ishan , well he was annoying Shreyas to the best of abilities while forcing the poor batsmen to give him a piggy back ride .

"🎶 Shreya -shreya ki jawani , he's to sexy for you , woh tere hath na aya na na na na Shreya -shreya ki jawani 🎶" he sang in his ear . Soon Rohit Sharma also joined the fray and started singing Shreya ki jawani in the other ear .