12

Hello 👋
Here is an apology update for NehaGayke7 since she said that I made her cry before 7 in the morning .

_

It is catastrophic to realise one's feelings and it is an even bigger catastrophic when the other also gets a hint of your feelings .

But amidst all of the overthinking , anxiety and embarrassment , vines of hope grow holding together the pieces of the heart .

Ishan lay on the bed , a million thoughts in his head , heart still racing .

It was 4 in the morning and his phone was still lying on the floor ,with a cracked screen . He had' nt bothered picking it up .

What would happen now ? He questioned . He had gone ahead and exposed himself in the most embarrassing way . What would happen now ?

The events that occurred half an hour ago , replayed in his mind with vivid intensity again and again and again .

-Flash back to half an hour before ( aka 3:30 ) -

Seeing Shubman had affected him . Like if a man dying from thirst finally saw a drop of water only for it to disappear.

He stumbled around in search for his phone .

He typed out a message in a daze , meeting Shubman had left him intoxicated.

Ishan:

I miss you , I miss us .

✓sent
3:30 am

...

Shubman:

Go to sleep Ishan , it's late.

_

Ishan freaked out .

Seeing Shubman reply to him and read his message freaked him out . In his panic he threw his phone across the room and scrambled to hide himself under the blanket as if it would save him from the embarrassment.

Oh God ! what if Shubman had read all the precious messages as well , he would find out how desperate and pathetic Ishan truly was .

When did Shubman unblock him ? why had Shubman unblocked him ? And why now of all times . He really hoped the other didn't read all the previous messages. God ,he wanted to dig a hole ,crawl in and die .

Ishan was going through all 5 stages of grief together at once .
He screamed muffled into a pillow before deciding to take Shubman's advice and go to sleep .

This was a problem for future Ishan , the Ishan of morning .

So he slept.

Whilst the other was still wide awake .

---------------
Now let's look at Shubman' s side of ze story .
___________

Shubman Gill was at the airport , with the rest of the GT team , they were waiting for their flight from Mumbai to Bangalore for their next match which was due in a week .

He was grumpy, who on earth booked a flight for 4 in the morning . Their managing team that's who .

It was now 3:30 in the morning and they were all checked in and waiting for their flight .
Shubman sat slightly away from the rest of the team lost in thought and memory .