14

Hell-o👋👋

I don't know if this good news or bad news but by Tomorrow this story' will be completed ( there are 15 chapters + epilogue )

And no ,no  one dies ... (Hopefully 🤞)

__
Ishan applauded himself for keeping himself this calm. He couldn't clearly see Shubman was not , and he knew the outcomes would not be good if they both lost their calm.

Shubman had not answered him the first time , just looked at him guiltily like a child who stole cookies but refuses to accept it despite everyone knowing.

Since Shubman didn't answer him the first time , Ishan asked once again a little bit more stern then before .

" Shubman , what makes you think that you are undeserving . Would you care to make me understand what you meant by tainting our friendship ? "

Alarm bells rang in Shubman's head as Ishan walked closer to him and asked that dreaded question. He knew if that man came any closer , all self control that Shubman possessed would fly out the window and Shubman would do something he would regret.

He was panicking , Ishan looked so handsome right now , so enchanting , so tempting wearing that black button up shirt with sleeves rolled up exposing those forearms ..stop it shubhi now's not the time he scolded himself but to no avail .

Please dont come close , he begged Ishan internally in his thoughts , I don't know what I will do if you come close .

I think it is safe to say that Shubman was gay panicking ...just at the wrong time tho because Ishan was getting increasingly annoyed because Shubman had still not answered the question.

I have had enough , thought Ishan , I m not that pathetic that I will forgive him without a proper explanation . What does he think he can do whatever he wants and I ll just go with the flow ? No not this time . I want an explanation and if he doesn't give me one in the next 5 seconds, I'll drag him out by his collar and throw him out .

5

4

3

2

1

That's it , Ishan got up and made his way towards the sofa where Shubman was sitting . He pulled up Shubman by his collar . God they were so close , a subconscious part of him thought .

But pulling him up by the collar of his t shirt was the wrong move to play if Ishan wanted to kick him out , because all it did was throw all sense of decency , self preservation, restraint that Shubman had out the fcking window .

Shubman didn't know how it happened or what exactly happened . All he remembered was that one moment he was being hauled up by the collar and that his brain said Fck it and then the next moment his lips were on Ishan's .

Ishan's mind went blank , he was shocked, he was stunned, he was surprised,he was speechless. He had lost all his senses.

Shubman was kissing him ?!?!? , no way , this couldn't be possible.
Ishan was too shocked to actually notice anything about the kiss , or enjoy it . He was too busy realising what Shubman meant when he said 'Dangerous thoughts' , except it didn't disgust Ishan . How could anything about Shubman Gill ever disgust Ishan Kishan.

That day , at 5:32 am , he realised that Shubman Gill was hopelessly in love with Ishan Kishan just as Ishan Kishan was hopelessly in love with Shubman Gill .

Shubman on the other hand was an completely different story .
Kissing Ishan made him feel high , as if he was addicted. It was as if everything in the world magically became right , like all his dreams came true .

Their lips fit right , as if they were molded just for each other and oh God Ishan tasted so sweet ,like the chocolate the man was probably eating before Shubman came .

Their lips fit perfectly with each other , like two missing puzzle pieces finally clicking together . Sure their were no fire works or dramatic Bollywood music but it was perfect . Perfect.

He was on cloud nine ecstasy , floating far far away from reality . He never wanted to stop kissing Ishan .

But something dragged him back to reality , made him crash head first . It was the fact that in all his shock , Ishan had not kissed back .

In a blink of an eye , Shubman felt all his dreams shatter and his heart not just break but crumble to dust .

He mistranslated Ishan's lack of kissing back that Ishan was disgusted, and he didn't hold the same feelings as him . Oh how wrong he was , Ishan did infact love him , he was just too much in shock to respond .

Sick , you are sick .
Shubman thought. How can you do this to your own bestfriend . Have you no shame .
Dirty
Disgusting
Pervert
Shameless

He abruptly broke the kiss , pushing himself away from Ishan .

Ishan watched as the door slammed , Shubman had left with tears in his eyes and a broken heart. From his window he could see Shubman leaving the hotel

Ishan had a feeling that Shubman was going through an internal Crisis and that the demons in his head were telling him lies , Dangerous Lies .

But Ishan was not going to let Shubman suffer through it alone , not this time .

He knew if this time he did not talk to Shubman and clear things out , things would never be normal again .

Like last time when he had attempted to talk and Shubman had done something stupid , if this time also Ishan let things be and not force him to talk regardless of the stupid things Shubam did ,didn't try to fix them .They would never be the same again .

This time his mind wasn't clouded with anger ,  no it was filled with determination . He would make Shubman His . They would be together forever . And Ishan would kick all the demons who told Shubman he was UnDeseRvIng,out .

So he took the his Jacket of the hook and rushed outside , slamming the door ( #justice for the door ) .

-

So are they gonna make up , or are they not 🙃🙃🙃