7

Merry Christmas 🎄🎁, here's some more angst ....

Muhahahaha

Shubman ignored Ishan . Even the media noticed and there were whispers of a rift between the two so called bestfriends.

Ishan couldn't take it anymore , every moment of ignorance ached his heart . What had happened? Did he say anything wrong ? Why had Shubman go as far as to ask for a separate room ? Was he truly the one causing problems?
He decided that it was time to confront Shubman once and for all .

But how ? That boy wouldn't even look at him properly anymore ,how was he supposed to get him alone somewhere to talk ?   .

Aha , an idea dinged in his head , he would take help from his bhaiya , but now the question was which one of them would be most useful.

Whom to ask , who had experience of their bestfriend being angry or distant with them and had successfully removed the distance.

DING ! Hardik bhaiya . Yup he was the perfect one to go to for advice.  He too had faced problems with his friendship with his bestie KL Rahul after the Koffee with Karan fiasco , but had managed to gain his forgiveness and friendship back .

Plus , he had a good bond with Harry bhaiya, with them being in Mumbai Indians together for a long time .

-

" Hey -lo mere pyare Kishmish " Harry greeted with a smile on his face , but turned somber as soon as he saw Ishan's distraught face .

Hardik often pretended to aloof and showed that he didn't care about even the most serious things but when it came to the emotions and his insecurities of any one of his brothers he was always serious .

" What happened Kishmish , you look so helpless.  Tell me chotu , kisne tere ko pareshan kiya , Mai usko maar maar ke ma yaad dila dunga " Hardik spoke slightly angry that someone had caused his kishmish , his chotu ,his little bro to be sad .

"Bhaiya woh - " Ishan couldn't take it anymore , he burst out crying .

"Shant ho jao kishimishi , just tell me the problem and I' ll help you " the former Mumbai Indian allrounder and current gujrat Titan captain consoled the weeping , heart broken boy hugging him tightly and drawing calming circles on his back .

" Bhai - I think I did something wrong - Shubhi , he has been ignoring me for-  so long " the younger spoke the words in gaps   because of his tears .

Hardik knew , he knew Ishan would come soon to him , he had hoped it wouldn't come to that and that the two would resolve the issue between themselves but alas . He had half a thought to drag Shubman by the collar and punch him a few times to knock some sense into him .

" No , you have done nothing wrong , nothing at all . That little shit is being moronic for some stupid reason neither of us know " he stated firmly , hell bent on chasing away whatever negative thoughts about himself Ishan had .

" Bhaiya I want to talk to him , to ask him what's wrong . But he keeps on ignoring my attempts , he doesn't even let me know why he is ignoring me . Help me na bhaiya please " Ishan asked with his puppy eyes .

Taking a deep breath , Hardik said " Ishu wait here " . Then he left . Left in search of Shubman Gill .

He found Shubman laughing in the lounge with Vi Bhai . His rage spiked '' how dare he cause Ishan so much pain and then sit here and laugh away merrily. How dare he take Ishan's friendship for granted " Hardik was angry because he knew the value of a good friend due to his own experience of burning in the wrath of his friend Rahul.

"Gill" the coldness in his voice has startled both Shubman and Virat .
" Yes , Harry bhaiya " the boy asked hesitantly .

" Come with me " he said and then without waiting for a response hauled Shubman up by the arm from his seat .

He ignored all protests from the boy and dragged him to his room where he had told his little brother to wait .

What was Virat doing you might ask ? Well he watched the proceedings silently, he knew this was coming , the confrontation between Ishan and Shubman and honestly Ishan deserved an explanation .

Hardik aggressively opened the door and shoved Shubman in. " Here's your chance to clear things out " he said , and slammed the door shut .

Shubman Gill turned around to find himself face to face with a distraught Ishan Kishan .

It didn't suit him thought Shubman , the frown didn't suit Ishan ,no the boy was meant to be smiling but here he was frowning because of him . Guilt coursed through Gill's veins .

" So , are we not bestfriend' s anymore " Ishan started " cause you've been avoiding me as if I am the bloody black plague "

Shubman struggled to justify himself " No , why would you think that , I wasn't - I wasn't avoiding you " he lied through his teeth .

Ishan inched closer , closer to him and for a brief moment Shubman wondered what it would feel like to close the gap between them , it took all his will power to remove those thoughts.

Ishan spoke in a low tone , enunciating each syllabus so that Gill couldn't pretend not to hear
" How shamelessly you lie to me , Is that what you' ve become now , a liar . Everyone has noticed you ignore me even the fucking media or are you too blind to read the rift rumours we have sparked ".

Shubman took a step back for a sake of his own sanity . He was too far gone , far too gone to ever think of Ishan as just a bestfriend .

He cursed himself internally for all the things he thought , his thoughts of Ishan's lips , his thoughts of wondering how Ishan would look under him or pinned to a wall , his thoughts of curiosity about how Ishan's lips tasted .

All through the day and deep into the night he only thought of one person , his brain imagining various scenarios , his lips only had one name leaving them as if they were a holy prayer .

He berated himself, how could he think such things regarding his best friend , Ishan deserved a better friend , so much better then him . Ishan .....that was all he think of , his mind was clouded and his heart chanted one name and only one name

Ishan , Ishan , Ishan ,Ishan .

--------

Thoughts ?

So even though Mumbai Indians has got Hardik Back but due to pLoT cOnVENiENCe he is the captain of gujrat Titan s ,...just like how Shreyas is in Mumbai Indians .