4

Ishan :

Where are you Shubhi?The coffee is getting cold

The coffee is getting cold .

Don't worry,I'm waiting.
For you I ll be forever waiting .

✓message sent
5:45 pm

Message not received as user has blocked you

He could feel Virat's disapproval before he could see it on his face as he sent the message .The RCB captain looked like he wanted to say something but decided against it .

RCB and MI had a match scheduled in two days time , hence both the teams were in the same hotel and Virat seized the opportunity to drag him and Rohit to a cafe to catch up . ( It was actually just Virat and Ishan but Rohit for once left his sleep and tagged along .)

Hence , the trio found themselves seated in the far corner of a small cafe away from prying eyes , munching on croissant and drinking coffee .

Ishan chuckled as his Ro-Bro and Vi Bhai got into another fight .

" Oh so we're out together for the first time in a long time and you decided that it is the perfect time to talk to Abcd "

" What do you mean first time in a long time , we just met a few weeks back and his name is AB de Villiers "

" Oh so you're taking his side now , huh "

" I just corrected his name !! "

" You don't love me anymore 😭😭"

"Stop being dramatic, you over dramatic panda "

" If I am a panda then you are a Chihu- chihu -"

"Chihuahua " Ishan supplied helpfully to Rohit , the word he was looking for .

" Yes , exactly a chihuahua. Thank you Ishan " said Rohit snapping his fingers as he got the word he was searching for to describe his best friend

Virat Kohli smacked him in the head before sarcastically going " yes , Ishan tHanK yoU sO So mUch fOr yOur hElp AnD guIdaNcE "

Ishan merely chuckled before returning his attention to the phone .

Ishani:

Bhai !!! Madad karde meri .
Rohirat firse jhagad rahe hai ,par iss bar Mai beech me fas gaya hu .
😭🙏🙏🙏🙏😭🙏🙏🙏

Shreya:
Lol. Enjoy.

Ishani:
Yaar Iyer , aise mat kar mere sath . Please madad karde
😭🙏😭😭.

Shreya:
See , I would help you but terko traumatise hote dekh kar mere ko maza aa raha hai .

Ishani:
This is betrayal , ye mere saath vishwasghat ho Raha hai .
Tum ek number dhoke baaz ho .
😡😡😡🫤😕😕😡😡😡

Dhoke baaz

Gadaar

Traitor

Betrayer

Untrustworthy

Shreya:
Accha ! Accha
Me distract karta hu unhe , tu bas spam mat kar , poket Dynamo .

Ishani:
* Pocket

Shreya:
wannabe autocorrect 🙄

Rohirat meanwhile was still fighting  , that is until Shreyas called Virat on his phone swiftly distracting him whilst Ishan tried to pacify Rohit on Virat's behalf.

Virat switched to video call and kept his phone on the table so that everyone could talk to Shreyas .

That is how the four of them spent the rest of the evening , laughing at lame jokes , ridiculing rumours made about them by the media .

Yet thoughts of him still lingered at the back of his mind , he wasn't lying when he said that he would forever wait for him . Because he would , he would wait for all eternity, he would wait for him even if he would never actually come back .

Falling in love is easy , Just look at me dear readers ,I fall in love with chocolate everyday .

What is hard though is to maintain that love , and to have that commitment  and for that Ishan deserves a medal because he was the expert at being in love with someone knowing that they would never love him back , yet still loving the person  with all his heart .

Maybe he was destined for heartbreak , but if it was Shubman who did it he would gladly let it happen. He would gladly let Shubman ruin him because deep down he knew that from the moment he first met Shubman , his heart belonged to him .

His to love or his to ruin .

__

Guys my exams are starting from tomorrow till next Monday , so I might not update next week . I ll try to update but please don't be disappointed of I don't .

Also

I'm sorry, I know there isn't much romance or Stuff like that in these chapters, hell the main two characters aren't even talking to each other .But I want to set the right base and also showcase some of the ict bonds ...so yea...

Bye 👋