15

🙃🙃🙃 Don't worry no one dies
_____

It was raining heavily outside , as if after seeing their dukh bhari Prem Katha even the elephants in heaven were weeping their eyes out .

Ishan saw Shubman sitting on the bench looking sad as  dejected like a kicked puppy , getting drenched in the rain .

Ishan took a deep breath struggling to contain his frustration , was Shubman stupid ? Why was he sitting out in the rain , getting all wet looking like a sad golden retriever ? Didn't he know he might get a cold ? And if he got a cold , he would not be able to play the next match .

Sighing Ishan , also stepped out in the rain and made his way to Shubman . Tried to make his way to Shubman .

You see Shubman spotted him before he could reach the bench.
With widened eyes , he got up and started to run away in an attempt to escape from a conversation with Ishan. 

"Shubman you got damn Idiot stop running " Ishan screamed chasing after him .

" No ,go away I don't want to be embarrassed more " the boy replied whining .

Now , imagine this it is a rainy stormy night and you see two boys running in the rain , screaming at each other . What will you think ? You will think that these people are Idiots .

That is exactly what Shreyas thought , as he looked at them from his window . Suddenly his brain dinged with an idea . He rushed back inside and brought out his phone.

Sitting on the balcony he started to record those two . He had to show the other Ict members what these two idiots were upto after all . Come lets join him and observe these idiots as well .

Ishan finally caught upto Shubman ,somehow . Before the boy could flee any further he grabbed him by the arm and stopped him .

Even drenched in the rain , he looks like an angel thought Shubman seeing a drenched Ishan in front of him .

" I m gay " he blurted out , and then got shocked at his own words.

" Yeah I know , I kinda figured it out when you kissed me out of nowhere " Ishan replied in jest but Shubman didn't take it in jest .

Oh right the kiss , look what you did Shubman now he's gonna tell you how disgusted he is with you and will never want to talk to you again . Looks like the lack of sleep finally got to Shubman because he was acting bloody delusional .

In this case being delulu was not the solulu .

Shubman tried to make his great escape but Ishan grabbed him firmly by the arm .

It started raining heavily , so much so that it was hard for Ishan to open his mouth and speak without water going inside or interupting him .

Frustrated he removed his leather jacket and pulled Shubman's face . He then covered both their heads under the jacket .

Shubman could feel his cheeks heating up ,  he was flustered. They were so close , their faces just inches apart  .

Ishan's lips were tantalizingly close , just inches apart.  But he couldn't , no matter how bad he wanted he couldn't.

Quick shubhi , distract yourself he thought . To serve as distraction he asked

" Why have you put a jacket on top of our heads ? "

Distraction : successful

The topic got deflected , whatever Ishan had originally wanted to say got replaced by his scolding and ranting.

" Why did I put a jacket on our heads you ask ? .... Well because I can't fcking talk without a bucket load of water going into my mouth , or you getting distracted by the thunder every 2 seconds . Every time I open my mouth he rain interrupts me .
And
You know what this all could have been avoided if you stayed indoors and talked it out like a normal fcking person and not run away .But noooooooo when does Shubman Gill ever attempt to be normal . Saheb always wants to be unique and do stupid things .