Part 2

-y/n's POV-

I pushed the man through my bedroom window, struggling to fit his wings in, he hit the ground with a thump and I cringed. 

"I hope that wasn't too bad of a fall." I climbed through after and tried my best to lift him onto my bed gently, I observed his chest rise and fall rhythmically. He looked so peaceful, you know, if you disregard the dirt and blood. 

I decided to do something about that, my mother would be at work as well as Kay right now so I had the house to myself at least for a little bit. walking to the bathroom I tried to formulate a plan about what I was going to do when they got home, surely they wouldn't take a man who was supposed to be extinct, in their house well. I grabbed a cloth and ran it under the tap, more importantly, was he going to be friendly? He had to be! Hopefully. I mean, I kind of saved him from being found by someone far more malicious. I walk back into the room and move a chair to the side of my bed, he's still out cold. I once again sweep the hair away from his face and start wiping away the blood and sand.

  "This is going to get infected if I don't bandage them." I thought to myself so I leave the room to grab some bandages.

-Grian's POV-

I wake up in a panic, looking around I seem to be in someone's bedroom. Well this isn't ideal, I can only hope that whoever put me here doesn't mean harm.

 I feel a dull ache in my head and reach up to touch my forehead, there's some good sized cuts there, but they appear to be cleaned? I sigh in relief, the person is probably not a threat, at least for now. 

My ears twitch at the sound of footsteps coming down the hall, well I guess I'll find out for sure in a second. My heartrate increases as they get closer and a girl walks through the door. She is holding bandages and a sewing needle and thread. One of those cuts must be deeper than I thought. She looks terrified for a second but her face quickly turns to relief,

 "oh you're up! I just went to get some things to dress your wounds." She says a little hesitantly. I just look curiously as she swiftly walks to the chair beside where I'm resting and sits down, she's quite beautiful with her y/e/c eyes which are shining in the afternoon sun coming through the window and her y/h/c hair is glistening enhancing her face. She avoids eye contact while beginning to bandage a cut on my head, eventually she opens her mouth to say something but closes it; ultimately deciding not to speak. 

"Go on, what do you want to say?" I say, wincing a bit when she touches a wound.

 "Oh sorry, I was just wondering why you fell out of the sky?"

"See you most likely know from the giant wings that I'm an avian, we aren't supposed to exist still. I had just been flying to get away from a group of hunters and I guess I got overtaken by exhaustion and fell asleep." She let out a bit of a muffled laugh. 

"Hey! What's the laugh for?!" 

Her expression changed from amused to somber and said "oh sorry, the thought of someone falling out of the sky cause they were sleepy was kind of funny."

"Don't worry about it, I totally understand, it does sound kind of funny." I responded with a coy smirk and quickly winced at the pain in my head.

-y/n's POV-

He was awake and had been for a while now, I had learned his name, Grian, and why he fell on the beach. He had been lovely company for the time I was sitting by the bed and now I had to sew up the deep cut on his head. 

"Alright, this is probably going to hurt quite a bit I'm really sorry."

"Don't worry, being on the run my whole life, I've dealt with a whole lot more than stitches."  I thread the needle and try my best to put in the first stitches, the skin must of been pretty sensitive because he quietly hissed in pain. 

"Doing alright?" I asked. 

"Yeah it's alright." He said bluntly, obviously in pain. As soon as I finish I walk to the kitchen to grab him a glass of water and maybe something to eat, I hear footsteps, 

"Grian?" I say turning around on my heels. He's there leaning against the door frame obviously dizzy. 

"Hey, nice house." He says with a dopey grin, I walk over slightly annoyed that he got out of bed, as soon as I get to the door I look up and realize just how tall this man is, he must be at least 6 feet, I wonder if height is an avian thing? 

"Alright back to bed, you are in no condition to be walking around right now!" after escorting him back I faintly hear the front door unlock from the outside. 

"Shit" I think to myself, it must be Kay, he always got home from work before mom. 

"Hey! y/n! how was your day?" He calls out. I panic, I've got to keep him away from the bedroom, but... Kay could possibly help, he's pretty trust worthy and I doubt he would never sell a human being out for anything. I ultimately decide to let him in on it, it'll be easier to hide it from our mother if we are working together. 

"Shhhhh" I say putting my finger to my lips. 

"What are you up to y/n?" He inquires. 

"I'm going to show you something but you have to promise not to freak out."

"Alright?" He replied. I opened my bedroom door and tiptoed towards the bed where Grian was sleeping peacefully, wings stretched out so they fell onto the floor. 

"What is a winged man doing in your bedroom?!" Kay whisper screamed. I quietly explained about how he fell out of the sky and why it's important that no one finds out that he's here. 

"What about mom?" He asks. 

"You know as well as I do that she's going to freak out if she sees this, and then what'll happen? I can bet he'll be sent to someone who's going to hurt him. He's really nice, I don't want anything to happen to him." I replied. He looked at me with a teasing grin. 

"Oh so you rescue a man from the sky and you're already head over heels for him eh?" I felt my cheeks go hot and hiss, 

"It's not like that! Just basic human decency!" 

"mhm" He hummed. 

"Alright well we have to make sure mom doesn't find out, especially when dad comes." Kay nodded in agreement. 

"They should be home any minute so just make sure you stay out of your room." He said. 

I looked at him and said "we can do this!" 

"That was like really cringe" He replied, I just punched his arm.

A/N

I hope I'm kind of getting the hang of this :D

1209 words