CHAPTER-4

POV: JAYDEN CARTER

I saw her again. The girl who smells like lavender. She tastes like plum maybe because of her lipstick. The moment I glanced at her, I knew it was her. She gave her life away. And unfortunately it ended up to be me. She gave her life to me.

I don't know what got into me but I kissed her. The first person I touched voluntarily and that's a kiss. Actually my first kiss. I never kissed anyone. I sleep around but not kiss. It was not my thing. I might be an anti romantic but I considered kiss as a result of feelings and I hate feelings. I was controlled all the time but her lips made me go crazy. I feasted on her. I devoured her. This girl is making me feel things I never felt before. I broke the kiss. Oops, I ruined her lipstick.

She was light and I was darkness. And for the first time, light fascinated me. She did not open her eyes. Closed eyes, smudged lipstick and clenched hands. I decided, no one else will see her like this. From now on she is mine. I'm claiming her.

She slowly opened her eyes. "Why did you kiss me?" She hissed. "You gave away your life to me Moon. And I will do whatever I like. You are mine." I replied.

"I'm not some thing that you can just declare as yours." I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her closer, her face just inches away from mine. Our foreheads touching. "Don't let me repeat my words Moon. You. Are. Mine." She was too stunned to speak. "You can take them and go but don't forget that you belong to me. I'll see you around." I turned around and walked. "And tell your principal that we are dropping their case." I walked away.

I got on my bike and went to my house. I'm not some teenager who gets a boner easily. But just one kiss. Just one kiss from her made my cock rock hard. Fuck. I cursed. I sped up to my house. But I am not touching myself. Not until she does it herself. She should take the responsibility of the mess she made.

I reached my house. Walked to my bedroom and opened my laptop. Did some search and found out more about her.
Gladish Rosens. Soon to be eighteen in three months. Daughter of Nancy and Adam Rosens. A brother named Bennett Rosens. And all other details regarding her school, house, her Instagram and almost everything about her.

I logged in to my Instagram. I don't follow a single person ok Instagram not even my brother. I have 8.5k followers currently thanks to my good looks but still my following list is 0. I searched for her account. And I clicked follow. She has a private account and if I want I can even log in to her account but I am not doing it. I was about put my phone down when mom texted me.

Mom❤️:
Who's the girl you just followed on Instagram?;)

Jay:
Just someone. Why are you looking at my following? Are you stalking me mom?

Mom❤️:
I was looking at your pictures and suddenly you followed an account. So I just texted you to know. So who's she?

Jay:
I told you it's a certain no one.

Mom❤️:
Okay okay. It's fine if you don't want to tell me now. But I'll be waiting. I love stories. Take care. Bye.

She is just the sweetest person on earth. The only woman I used to admire but now there is another stubborn 5'3 girl. I looked more into her. It is almost night. Since I have trouble sleeping, I went out for another ride. I roamed around a lot of places. I stopped to check the time. 1:27 am. I let out a sigh. I started driving again. Mindlessly, I ended up in front of Gladish's house. I knew where here room was. The light is still on. According to what I learned, she is an early bird but looks like she can't sleep either. I looked at her room once more and went back.

I shifted positions a hundred times, still can't get even an ounce of sleep. I sat up on the bed. I checked the time again 4:14 am. I took the sketchbook from the near table. I sketched again and in the end, the person I drew is her. Gladish Rosens. I sighed again. This girl is going to be the death of me.