CHAPTER-9

POV: JAYDEN CARTER

She gave me consent to fingerfuck her. And goddammit it felt so fucking good. Even her cum with the bread. I need her more but as long as I know, it's her first time and I need to slow down for her. Even if it's killing me to place myself inside her. She fell asleep again.

It is 7:30 in the morning. I woke her up. "Moon. Wake up." She squealed and rolled on the bed. She's cute. I shook her more and she woke up. She said she needed a shower. By the time she got out of the bathroom, I had her clothes dried. I sticked a note near to it. 'Dress up and come to the garage.'

I was waiting for her on the bike. She walked up to me. Her hair in a messy bun. Scrunched shirt and skirt. Still she is the most beautiful. She stopped in front of my bike and I thought she'll recognise it for a split second. "I think I have seen this bike somewhere." I sighed. Nevermind. She has the memory power of a goldfish. I took off my jacket and gave it to her.

"Why do I want this?" She looks real confused.

"Because the wind will make you feel cold."

"Considerate much huh?" She smiled at me.

"Hop in." I said.

"I wonder how many girls get to ride this bike." She murmured. But I heard it.

"You are the first ever person other than me to get on my bike, Moon."

"Should I feel honoured?" She and her sarcasm but I saw a flick of pride shining in her eyes.

"Your choice." She got on the bike behind me. I grabbed her hands and placed it around my waist. "Hold on tight." And we left my house. She clinged to me like a baby koala. From the mirror I noticed her eyes overflowing with tears. "Should I slow down?"

"No it's not like that." Her voice all baffled.

"Then what's it like?" I slowed down anyways. One because I don't want tears in her eyes. Two because I wanted to hear her speak.

"You know, I actually am not so strong willed. It's just a facade. I feel like I'm useless most of the time. It was due to circumstances and not because of my will that I'm like this. What I really wish is to be weak, weak with not even an ounce of guilt." Her lips twitching with tears in her eyes. She sobbed once.

"Do you know that this is the most realest shit you ever said?"

"But isn't it strange and weird? To wish to be weak?"

"No it's not. Moon, what we wish is solely because of a reason. And I believe you have a reason on your own to wish to be weak. And that's okay. Being weak isn't a weakness. Neither wanting to be weak."

I felt her hands more tight around my torso. She turned her face to the right side. Her cheeks touching the back of my neck and I heard her sniffing. She again looked at me through the mirror. Her eye all focused on me. And fuck, I like being the centre of her attention.

"No one ever told me that it's okay to be weak. I remember everyone warning me that I need to be strong to survive. They made me so hard that I beg for softness. I just need a place where I can be weak, where I can be fragile, where I can be me."

"You have a place like that, don't you?"

"Do I? What do you mean? Where is it?"

"Here" I took one of her hands and placed it on my chest. "With me, Moon."

I saw a smile on her face. The most genuine she ever smiled. Just like that she placed a suble kiss on the side of my neck.

She did not speak anything more on our ride. I did not use more speed even though she has my jacket on.

I stopped in front of her house. "Get dressed and come out. I'll drop you to school. Take your time."

"I thought men were obsessed with telling women not to spend too much time getting ready." She looked at me.

"Even though I want to rip off those 'other men' with my own hand, I am not going to do it. Plus I'm not other men. I meant it when I said take your time."

"Jealous much?"

"What I feel is not jealous Moon. And why should I feel jealous when I am the one who claimed you."

"Because I'm pretty? Cute?"

"I agree to the fact but go in and get ready I'll wait here." I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her to the door.

After some time she came out and locked her doors. Wearing the uniform. Her wavy hair put together in a ponytail which makes me want to pull it with two strands of hair in the front. Her eyeliner and mascara enhancing her black eyes. Her plum lipstick fits well with her brown skin. My Moon walks up to me with her sunshine aura and spreading fairy dust everywhere around her.

God help me I don't want to leave. She is mine and mine only. She gave away her life to me. If someone harms her or even think about it,  I'll make sure that he doesn't even reach the hell. I'll take on the devil itself.

"What you thinking?" She waved her hands in front of my face.

"About the biggest responsibility of my life."

"And what would that be?"

"Your safety, Moon."

"Let's go."

I dropped her at her school. I have to meet my mom today. I promised breakfast with her. So I went straight to her. I parked my bike and walked to the front door, knocked it thrice. She opened the door and pulled me into a tight hug. Her warmth evident in her embrace. She broke the hug.

"I missed you." She signed.

"I missed you too. But now I'm really hungry. Let's talk over the food." I signed back.

She prepared all my favourite foods and we talked about everything happened. I told him about Gladish. She was so happy that I made a friend. But little does she know that she is more than just a mere friend to me. She is the beat to my fucking heart. The woman I'd kill and die for.

"You should bring her home sometime. I need to thank her "

"Soon I will."

"Baby, do you like her? Because your eyes shine when you talk about her. And I never seen that before."

Do I like her?
I don't know

"I..I don't know mom."

"That's okay. Ask her out on a few dates and see how you feel."

"I'll think about it."

Ask her out on a date, huh? Looks like there's more to develop between us. Is there a possibility for a relationship? But I'm not a boyfriend type guy. Anyways I'll wait till I get myself sorted out.

After meeting my mom, I set out to do something that was long overdue. To meet that fucker who tried to put her hands on my woman. I already made the arrangements to kidnap him yesterday. Now he's in my custody. And for that old fucker, I will ruin his life that he'll beg for death. Everyone should know that whoever messes with my woman is messing with me.

"How dare you lay your finger on Gladish?" I was not angry I was furious. He is already half dead. Do I care? Do I feel pity? No and No. There's no mercy to anything that tried to hurt her. No one hurts what's mine.

He spoke something I didn't understand. Maybe because his front teeth were plucked out. Who knows right? I destroyed till a part of my fury relaxed. I left him to my people to take care of.

And now that old man. His company is already done for. I blacklisted him from this country. He can only leave the country but it's a pity that he has an accident scheduled for today evening.

I arranged my men to do the rest of the work for me and went back to Gladish's school. No she won't see me. I just want to watch her. Somehow seeing her makes me feel something close to happiness and satisfaction. I really should consider mom's opinion.

(It's my birthday)